Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Raziel MIA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:28 pm
They were idling vehicles in front of your house? That's no fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image

I just got back from seeing Wicked

And it was absolutely freaking AMAZING

askdhfajksdhfkajsdhf<333333333333333333333 *die*

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:36 pm
Glad you enjoyed yourself, Tik

Yes, idling cars and little yappy dogs that go berserk if anything comes within a ten meter radius of their yard. I just want to throw the drivers, the dogs, and the owners who don't bother to train their dogs to shut up into an idling car with poor ventilation and asphyxiate them! /rant  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:58 am
User Image

My neighborhood is like that, except for big dogs more than little dogs, and instead of idling, they drive by with extra-bass stereos so loud that they rattle the foundation of my house. And then park outside and loudly chat with the neighbors with the music still on.

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:05 am
I live across the street from a church. There is on street parking only for the side the church is on and not the side of the street I am on. the church people ALWAYS park on both sides (making it one lane of traffic), block people into or out of their driveways (we have had people park right in front of our driveway, preventing us from entering our driveway. When mom honked her horn at the person, we got the dirty look).

And then those people wonder why one of my neighbors put nasty notes on the windshields of anyone who parked on the wrong side one day. It's like, they refuse to obey the basic city parking laws. So yeah, I get annoying people too.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 am
User Image

Parking like a douche

In the name of the Lord

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 am
Szomoru
User Image

Parking like a douche

In the name of the Lord

User Image

Indeed.

So, who is next to rant about idiot parkers?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:48 pm
Well, don't have a story about an idiot parker, but I do have one about an idiot driver

My main lives in a culdesac, which means there's no through road. People usually know to slow down when coming in, especially people who live there. But no, she nearly got hit by a car that was speeding through. Funny thing is, they live at the end of the culdesac, they just didn't care that somebody might be walking across the street.  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Does this count for idiot drivers?

I saw a car sitting down a 15(?) ft incline two nights ago while delivering the papers... People still inside of it...

We stopped in the driveway across from it, ironically enough to drop off a paper and I called 911 to report it. The dispatcher got me to give them directions to it, and asked a few off the wall questions, but I gave her the address number so she could pull it up, and was told we could leave since someone else had called it in. The other person who called it in gave them such horrible directions they sent them the wrong way, down the wrong street. Using the ones I gave they found the car in under 15 minutes (we know this cause we talked to an ambulance guy who got recalled...)

...And I could go on about the drunks that almost killed me various nights....  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:27 pm
Ugh  

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:13 am
There is an old school next tot he church. When there were a lot of people in this dingy city who sent their kids, the school had actual students. Now it's just used for like Sunday school type stuff (except it's on Tuesdays and not Sunday).

Aaaaanyway not only are people parking on both sides of the street but people are driving like, 50-60 mph down this street when children are frequently crossing it. How no one has really been hit surprises me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:13 am
Sounds like a good place to play pedestrian points.
XD

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:03 pm
Seraphim Skye
Sounds like a good place to play pedestrian points.
XD

I'll tell you the hours and you can come over and play. Heck, I'll get your dinner too if you wanna come over. You can play with the dogs too.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:41 pm
Lieutenant Turel
I'll tell you the hours and you can come over and play. Heck, I'll get your dinner too if you wanna come over. You can play with the dogs too.

I'll use Melissa's yaris.
It's not any good for anything else with the plates off of it.
XD

And it still has a full tank of gas.

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items