Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who'll win?
  Hinata
  Neji
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:20 am
Who won? I was reading the manga and they are about to fight. then the next page was "To Be Continued"....

P.S.
I love spoilers. Although I'm pretty sure Neji will win  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:11 am
Well, if you like spoilers and really want to know who won the match, it was Neji.  

Imanyueru

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:22 am
E-man87
Well, if you like spoilers and really want to know who won the match, it was Neji.

Thanks dude... awesome trick...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:31 am
xavy_sangabriel
E-man87

Thanks dude... awesome trick...

xd You're Welcome!  

Imanyueru

Cloud__Z

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:16 pm
I've never seen the episode but I've heard somewhere anout hinata beating someone probably neji. HINATA PWNS ALL ESPICALLY THAT PLAYA HATIN NEJI!!!!! jk. but hinata does beat neji. I'm pretty sure.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:58 pm
Cloud__Z
I've never seen the episode but I've heard somewhere anout hinata beating someone probably neji. HINATA PWNS ALL ESPICALLY THAT PLAYA HATIN NEJI!!!!! jk. but hinata does beat neji. I'm pretty sure.

Hinata did NOT beat neji, she almost died of the fight  

Lhunari

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:57 pm
Although I love Hinata....she got her a** handed to her. =  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:46 am
dawg she got whooped so bad, i would've laughed if she hadn't have bled all over the place blaugh , and i think you're talking about when they fought the ninjas from the village hidden beneath the rocks, or at least i think that's what they're called sweatdrop  

Historical

fonbebbles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:19 am
Cloud__Z

you heard of a different fight. that was that little bikouchu filler when she went all out on those rock nins  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:05 am
oh ok... my mistake... twas regarding their first encounter... i thought about "what ifs"... then again... if it wasn't for the mark on neji's forehead... id go with him... he's one mean dude!!!

vppv
philippines  

vppv

Distinct Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mimoto Kawasari

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:43 pm
Hell yeah Neji is one mean dude, he reminds me of my bad side. Ugh.. *shudders* whee

Btw, lookie in my sig, Hyuuga Style Gaian! 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:26 pm
I was cheering for Hinata, but... she lost and Neiji almost killed her.  

LittyQuill

Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff