User Image

Sex: Female

Height: 5’6”

Weight: 125

Build: Slender but untoned.

Race: Dark Elf

Pets: N/A

Profession: Healer

Bio: Nessa was 18 when her father denounced her as his daughter, her mother cried herself to sleep and died dreaming of better days, and her brother swore on her mother's fresh grave that he would find and kill the person responsible for tearing apart the Aglariel's immediate family- namely her. And it wasn't that Nessa wasn't flattered by her family's dedication to destroying her, but the young Dark Elf was rather fond of living. So she grabbed her finest wardrobe and trinkets, and ran away.

A few years and a name change later, Nessa Aglariel of Bel, a rich merchant's daughter, became Nessa Annare of whatever town she would stay the week, a poor nomad with a well-hidden, ironically large selection of elaborate clothes and miscellaneous items. She would not willingly go over the details of this dramatic change, but regarded it as an enlightening process that left her happier than she had been.

Needless to say, walking around with such a treasure would attract unwanted attention. But Nessa was a strong, stubborn, independent woman with more than a few tricks up her sleeve. Besides being a manipulative, coy minx, Nessa had a penchance for certain magics. Post-leaving her house, she quickly assimilated herself into a group of travelling healers, learning from them everthing she currently knows. But they grew curious about her origins, not understanding why a "poor farmer girl" would have so many expensive items; so she left them in the dead of night with her possessions and a stolen caravan.

Since then, Nessa has been town and group hopping, selling some of her possessions as needed.

Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: Messily knife-cropped short. Icy white-blue.
Eye Color: Yellow/Gold.
Skin Color: Midnight blue/black.
Clothing: A faded-blue, short silk dress held together by small, strung pearls which are in turn clasped together along the center of her body by larger blue gems. She wears printed, sheer stockings.
Weapons: None.
Jewlery: Various silver rings on her fingers; a large silver bangle on her right wrist; two piercings along her nose, four along her left ear, two along her right; a lip ring.
Markings: Perhaps a few underneath her clothing. She'd gladly show you if you'd ask. : ]

Possesions: Too many things to count. She had taken nearly a third of her father's material property (half of which actually belonged to her) along with her when she left. Hence the need for that caravan she stole from the healers.

Master: None.
Friends:
Acquaintances:

-Spells: Level One Healer-
-Resist Magic- “Ustavljati se Čarodejstvo”
Caster is now resistance to magical based attacks, while they still hurt, they cannot be used to kill the Healer.

-Healing Wish- “Zacelitev Želeti”
Heals minor cuts and bruises on caster and/or allies.

-Fortify Defense- “Krepiti Zagovornik”
Makes physical blows half as effect against the caster.

-Arcane Burn- “Opeklina”
Spell burns the target with magic, can cause up to 3rd degree burns in the Healer concentrates hard enough.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:53 pm
This has been the longest I've ever stayed in any one place since five years ago.

After a long, scourge-involved misadventure, I found herself in Vanya's sweet, silent lack-of bustling commerce. And frankly, if not for the scourge attacking the city walls relentlessly and the average citizen being reduced to s**t, I would enjoyed this refuge quite a bit. No one in Vanya cares about their neighbor. They're all too preoccupied their own family's safety. So it was extremely easy for me to introduce myself into Vanya's culture. No one questioned when I, in my obvious ratty-tatty state, stumbled into the torn city's embrace with a huge caravan of much less ratty-tatty belongings.

I've had to start wearing my less expensive clothing. I'm afraid some poor wretch will see I have money and try to mug me. The most flashy of my items I've had to hide in a compartment in the caravan's floor, its exact coordinates I'll denote with (Just in case my memory fails me):

å¶Ñ^Ä

Yeah, person who is reading this journal if you've stolen it and have no courtesy for private thoughts. Good luck decrypting that.

Lemonaiden

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff