Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:32 pm
RP Post Count: 0 Journal: 1 Total: 0. Left: 150
User Image

User Image

Sex: Male

Height: 6’1”

Weight: 162

Build: Like the letter T. Argent is broad shouldered, wiry, lean muscled, and very thin and tapered at the waist. He's very bony, sharp angles and shorter limbs. All strapped together on a tall frame. What he lacks in reach he makes up for in height and his personal weapon choice.

Race: Arthorian

Pets: N/A

Profession: Melee

Bio: A single child raised up semi-decently by his father, Argent got a lot of tough love without a mother around. Still he had a good life, fast paced and interesting. His father was a blacksmith, and did his trade out in the city of Hetal. Instead of growing up in the more quiet, scholarly hub of the world Vanya, surrounded by a majority of his own kind. Argent grew up around the workers, and noise of the human's multicultural, merchant driven city. Being a blacksmith was his his original trade, and though he's no master like his father, he's got enough skills that he can at least mend his own weapons. Much of what he wears, and blades that adorn his fists were in fact made for him by his father. The large gruff' mans way of showing his affection with presents of that nature. Not that Argent would ever complain about it, he has a love of all things sharp, shiny, and metallic. And only denies himself the chance at wearing armor because of how damned heavy it is..

Argent has always felt more of a love of the physical things in the world then the mental, not to say that he isn't clever, he's just got more street smarts then book smarts, and maybe compared to one of his own kind would not seem as well educated as he could be. Argent is quick witted, cocky, loud, and always pushing himself to be better at whatever he chooses to do. Even when his choices go awry, as long as they were his own and he had the freedom to make them he was happy with it. Often seeing any mishaps as learning experiences rather then failures.

Argent is the kind of person who is always looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, that silver lining, that one chance in a million at striking it rich and earning himself a lifetime of good luck. He doesn't mind a little hard work of course, but he's not fond of it either, and is certainly in no hurry to take up in the same profession as his father, trained though he might be. He cant imagine himself stuck behind a forge and hot iron for the rest of his life, making everything from horse shoes to swords for the poor and poorer. His father claims its an honest business, honest work and he fills a need. Argent always wanted more then that. He wants to enjoy his youth, and spend it freely, maybe even a bit frivolously.

Descriptive Stats:

Hair Color/ Style: Vibrant Red, Medium Length, choppy, yet very soft.
Eye Color: Vibrant Emerald green, almost in a hypnotic way.
Skin Color: Burnt Cayenne?, a bit like red clay mixed with a little bit of black.
Clothing: Argent wears tight fitting clothing. Long pants, long sleeves, everything strapped down, buckled in, and covered up. Which is as much of his own fashion as it is he doesn't want to get snagged up on anything by wearing a loose garment. Or expose himself unnecessarily. Argent of course makes sure people know what they're dealing with the moment they see him, another reason for the tight clothing. It shows off everything without actually showing any skin. He's not trying to hide himself, and has a very physical presence, showing off while at the same time trying to keep any weaknesses he may have hidden. He also wears a dark X band across his left bicep, and often tucks things away in it when he's on the go.
Weapons: 2 Pronged Steel claws attached to each wrist.
Jewlery: The large chain across his shoulders is in fact not so much jewelry, as it is a tool, for the way he trains his body. It does also look quite badass.
Markings: N/A

Possesions:

Master:
Friends:
Acquaintances:

-Spells: Level One Melee-
-Focused Jump- “Fókuszált Ugrik”
Energy is focused into leg muscles giving temporary increased strength allowing the fighter to make tremendous leaps for 45 seconds. Very wearing on muscles.

-Evasion- “Kikerülés”
Temporarily increases reflexes by 50% . Lasts 30 seconds, has no effect of running speed

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:32 pm
Journal 1.

Hetal..its not a dump, it's beautiful really. Green lush, the most amazing forest I've ever seen. Situated near a large river, always bustling with life. It wasn't exactly the ritz either, certainly not a full fledged city by any means. It was a place of humans, not that I didn't love them! Nah, born and raised among them I was, and it was fine for a time. As I grew older though, I learned I didn't quite fit in. Not my talents, my ambitions. I wasn't ostracized or anything, I just had different goals then most of my peers. Or maybe the same goals, and simply different means of achieving them..

The moment I got the chance, and enough coin in my purse, I booked it. Said goodbye to those who cared, and ******** it to those who didn't, and finally set off for the city. I've always heard stories of it, from my father especially. The place didn't suit him very well, but whos to say it wont suit me?

I found a caravan, a few caravans really, trecking across the land and water. Trading out my skills for a free ride when money ran short. Being good at fixing things has it advantages, as does having weapons at your disposal and the looks of someone who knows how to use 'em. Which, let me say, I did, and quite well.

In Quadan, across the Dar waters and down further til it merged with the river of pasking. Hoping off another village owned by the Quadan people further down the way. I even had the pleasure of seeing Zale for a brief time, and the endless hellish desert that surrounded it. Until I finally reached my destination of Vanya...

Oh what stories I have of all those other places, endless ones that I plan on filling journal upon journal with. And I will do it too, if I survive long enough, surely I've got enough time to do it while I'm here. I doubt that a single entry I make will compare in amazingness, and poor irony, to that of the entry detailing my time spent in the city that was supposed to be the home of my vast, intelligent, race.

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

Shiningamisgirl

Ruthless Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Journal 2.

The city of..Terrible terrible things.

Vanya is not at all as I'd thought it would be, but apparently I have the worst timing in all of history to show up in this place. A terrible plague has passed over the city and much of the land that surrounds it. A plague that's brought nastier things then can be imagined with it, that no one is safe from, whether your a refugee behind the great walls or outside of them.

I came out here to learn, to trade..to try and play my hand at thief among the wealthy instead of among the forest dwellers and crafty waresmen back home. It doesn't seem to matter how much money you have now, or how little for that matter..We're all locked in here, like caged rats until this thing runs its course, or until there's no one left living to tell about it. At least that's how I feel about it.

I don't know much going on behind all of this, and personally don't care, survival is too important now.. If I do by chance spot something shiny I don't pass it by, not unless its to risky to try for. I suppose that's me being optimistic, hoping I'll get through long enough, and that all this will end in a sure enough time that I'll be able to spend any wealth, ill gotten or not, that I acquire.

Journal 3 -
Argent thought long and hard before putting ink to paper again, finally finding some quiet time, and more importantly a safe space where he could light a candle in and sit down to write. It was tricky doing these things at night, one had to be very careful lest they be seen by others..and not just the terrors. No the citizens themselves, refugee of rags or loyal long time resident, it didn't seem to matter. They were all dangerous, all hungry, thirsty, some even a bit crazy.

Argent had thought, foolishly, that because he was an Arthorian, maybe he'd get himself some special treatment, or at least a better place to stay. It never came to that though, he was viewed as much as a peasant and an outsider as the rest. Of course he was treated a bit better by his own kind then the unlucky other races, aside from that..it was all crap.. A wretched little hole in the ground, full of wailing and death. Argent was finding that he was starting to miss home terribly. The trees, his father, the smell of freshness..Heck he was missing everything that wasn't this place.

It would change soon though..he was sure. He prayed for it, because he wasn't certain how much he could take of this place and remain himself..

. Journals .

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games