Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 pm
Name: Kuon
Image: Uncert
Proof of Membership: JRP
About: Kuon is easy going, good-netured and a big flirt. He's a bit on the irresponsible side as well but he rarely backs down after he's made a decidion - so somewhat stubborn, I guess...

Tattoos
Color: The color of his mane or similar. Or the darker shade of his existing markings, whatever looks best.
Placement: Right leg and right side, going to meet his natural tattoo-like markings.
Would like: CC! Something that flows might be nice.
Would not like: Flowers/feminine stuff? Straigh lines/stiff designs.
Other: Nope! =)

(Edit: Also posted in Kaelyndra's thread)  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 6:52 am
(if adol images aren't allowed ignore please~) Updated march 7, 2014.

Name: Nathifa
Image: http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll77/anime1984/SoA/ZuNa5Adult_zpsa84e74bf.png
Proof of Membership: JRP
About: Cute, polite, respectful, and family orientated. Originally she was raised in Dawnwalkers with her family, but she heard Ela clan was accepting members. So she traveled with her brother to see if she could get in.

Tattoos
Color: Dark red
Placement: Where on the body would you like to see them?
Would like: Paw Prints, wolf inspired designs~
Would not like: flowers
Other: Have fun!

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:58 pm
Name: Nilima Naira
Image: Link
Proof of Membership: Link
About: Nilima has been a rogue and wanderer all her life. She hasn't had much family or ties to hold her down. She joined the pride seeking something permanent, however she will continue to cling to her wandering ways.

Tattoos
Color: a blue to match her eyes.
Placement: a little bit on her cheek, along her back, and down her closest back leg.
Would like: maybe a wandering pathway? swirls, wiggles, anything you want? XD
Would not like: flowery i guess?
Other: Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:39 pm
Name: Ina'Ori
Proof of Membership: Pride Cert
About: Born to a couple of rogues, she was raised with her half-sister (who wound up with the Stormborn.) These two are polar opposites, and not friends (nor enemies.) Where her half-sister is fiery and rowdy, she is composed and dignified, with a small tendency towards gossip.

Tattoos
Color: CCish, just not olive green or anything clashy
Placement: Also CC
Would like: Some vague shapes to be incorporated in.
Would not like: Anything to really contact her lighter-green markings (I want to be able to kind of "distinguish" what's born on her and what's tattooed, if that makes sense?)
Other: Have fun!

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:42 pm
Name:
Proof of Membership: Pride Cert
About: He's leery of people and a bit gruff, but it is born out of a lack of self worth than anything else. He was born to a pride that valued lions based on their 'wholeness'. Twins were considered split souls, and identical twins especially were ill-fated. Kuhesh was one such lion. Tradition dictated that he must kill his twin (or be killed) when they came of age to reunite their torn soul. His brother ran away, however, and it fell to Kuhesh to be slaughtered, or to track down his twin and kill him, returning with his brother's pelt before a year had passed.

He never found his brother, but after a year passed he realized that he did not want to return home just to die, and has spent the rest of his time wandering. He met a female woh's done her best to reassure him there's nothing wrong with him, and he's even had a family (something his old pride would be horrified at, because all the babies would be cursed to be half-souls.) He still worries about his cubs and the state of his soul, but having found the Ela and acceptance, he's mellowed considerably.

Tattoos
Color: White.
Placement: On his left (front facing) side only. Preferably front leg/shoulder but IDC.
Would like: CC
Would not like: CC
Other: If any is on his face, just on the left side, please!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:33 pm
Name: Turu
Image: HERE
Proof of Membership: HERE
About: Turu use to live with his identical twin brother named Zuru in the Rogue Lands. They have been separated since they were very young (juvie stage). He roamed around the rogue lands for a very long time basically raising himself. Turu is a silent sort that observes rather than talk. The only one who has ever made him come out of his shell is his mate Xerxes.
His personality: Big ol' lumbering teddy bear that is forever curious about things.

Tattoos
Color: Same colour purple as his paws or mint green like Xerxes
Placement: CC
Would like: Bear-ish
Would not like: girly things/flowers
Other: Not on his face or leg with the white markings half up his leg please (the other one is fine!).

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:53 pm
Name: Xerxes
Image: Clickity.
Proof of Membership: Clickity
About: Xerxes was born in the Kizingo'zaa but was immediately rushed away by her Father and nursed by another mother that was traveling with him. Xerxes has never known her Mother, and doesn't seem to miss the interaction. She's very much a tomboy, and absolutely loves a thick mane of fur! She's very out there and in your face. Hardly shy of anything that comes her way. When she came to the Ela, she met a male named Zuberi who she became very attached to and though of as a brother. But he soon found a mate and left her clan, leaving her alone again. It wasn't long after, while on a rock climbing excursion that she discovered her rather fluffy mate Turu - who she immediately buried her paws into his mane and hasn't taken them out since :3

Tattoos
Color: CC You can choose one of her colors, or go for a color from her mate's pelt. Or you could go all rogue and do whatevs you want XD
Placement: Possibly some on the ears and tail - then wherever you think they'd flow best.
Would like: Vague shapes~ :3 Swirls Cool stuff biggrin
Would not like: Spots please
Other: I'd like to avoid any possible placement on her rear. Since I think it would look a little cluttered with her spots. But if you can come up with something that flows well there, I encourage you to go for it. I trust your judgement <3

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:35 pm
CLOSED

I am extremely sorry everybody, but I clearly don't have enough time to give this the attention it needs. There is a chance I will offer to do tattoos for new/tattooless Ela'wadiyi in the future, but doing it this way clearly doesn't work for me (or anybody who is hoping it'll get them tattoos).

Thank you for understanding heart  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items