Submit

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:22 pm
My friend McMolty flagged a new website for me to join because he knew I was into Nanowrimo.
So I joined, but soon after they closed the open enrollment- so I'm reposting the prompts here.

Ripfang Dragon
Write 2-3 flash fiction pieces. They can be about anything. Anything at all. First person, third person, even second person. Just describe a single moment in as complete of a story as you can. Because this is flash fiction, no more than 300 words per prompt.
Quote:
Flash fiction is a style of fictional literature or fiction of extreme brevity. There is no widely accepted definition of the length of the category. Some self-described markets for flash fiction impose caps as low as three hundred words, while others consider stories as long as a thousand words to be flash fiction.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:23 pm
Ripfang Dragon- 2/28
Write 2-3 flash fiction pieces. They can be about anything. Anything at all. First person, third person, even second person. Just describe a single moment in as complete of a story as you can. Because this is flash fiction, no more than 300 words per prompt.
Quote:
Flash fiction is a style of fictional literature or fiction of extreme brevity. There is no widely accepted definition of the length of the category. Some self-described markets for flash fiction impose caps as low as three hundred words, while others consider stories as long as a thousand words to be flash fiction.

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Writers' Keep - Novels, short stories

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items