Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
-Invalid- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:53 pm
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
My brother
which is why I have seen it

Really why did lief drop it?

Time plus the frustrations listed above

Ah understandable, I have the time, i just don't really know how i would work on it.(Gimp is an arse with recoloring alone for me).

Spriting isnt hard, Go look up a few youtube how to video's I recently made 2 sprites and put them in the sprite forum

So assuming I learn how to sprite and actually offer to do it, i might end up finishing Lief's Medieval Dukemon?
I get no say in that, but you could make epic digimon for the guild that haven't been sprited out yet  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:57 pm
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th
UnHolyFudge
Zadok the 28th

Time plus the frustrations listed above

Ah understandable, I have the time, i just don't really know how i would work on it.(Gimp is an arse with recoloring alone for me).

Spriting isnt hard, Go look up a few youtube how to video's I recently made 2 sprites and put them in the sprite forum

So assuming I learn how to sprite and actually offer to do it, i might end up finishing Lief's Medieval Dukemon?
I get no say in that, but you could make epic digimon for the guild that haven't been sprited out yet

Hang on before i get even think about this i need your opinion on something ninja Here isn't safe i Shall PM it to you.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 am
Jeez ^.^"

"Lucemon, you help run things around here, go and get some sweets for our lovely guests."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:09 am
You've probably seen Gamblator has updated his profile, and so did I!

Please give any ideas or improvements I should make to either the bio, digimon section, or whatever.  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

Hey man how's it going, the new layout looks good. If you want to make it look even better you might consider using some of the things from Poka's BBC thread in the Helpful Forum to add borders at the top of posts or little symbols to spice it up a bit, also a little bit of color with those can go a long way.

Anyways, how've you been?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:12 am
lief_7

Hey man how's it going, the new layout looks good. If you want to make it look even better you might consider using some of the things from Poka's BBC thread in the Helpful Forum to add borders at the top of posts or little symbols to spice it up a bit, also a little bit of color with those can go a long way.

Hey Lief! Great to see your back, as I have missed you sweatdrop

I am fine thanks for asking. Today was a suprise when I got home from school, decided to edit my profile, and found out that I had won something from a contest! So, what have you been up to in the world of awesome sauce?  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:14 am
Denkou Konishi
lief_7

I am fine thanks for asking. Today was a suprise when I got home from school, decided to edit my profile, and found out that I had won something from a contest! So, what have you been up to in the world of awesome sauce?

not much just a lot of school and stuff, but I'm less busy now so I decided to come check in with everyone and see what I've missed.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:16 am
lief_7
Denkou Konishi
lief_7

not much just a lot of school and stuff, but I'm less busy now so I decided to come check in with everyone and see what I've missed.

All you really missed was the Demon lord contests, but tis all.

So, any pearls of wisdom today Lief?  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:13 pm
Denkou Konishi
lief_7
Denkou Konishi
lief_7

All you really missed was the Demon lord contests, but tis all.

So, any pearls of wisdom today Lief?

Not really, although DC Universe is now free to download and play and it's pretty cool so far!

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff