Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLMENT] [Monster] Altessa; Goblin- APPROVED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:31 pm
Hi!

Natural Ability: Right now, it reads like she has two different abilities: she can hide in plain sight/be overlooked/hide in places that don't seem like anyone or anything can hide in, and she can change her skintone to blend in:

Hiding in plain sight: After way too many massacres of goblinfolk for the treasures that they guarded, goblins had to learn some new tricks. Altessa is able to slip into nooks and crannies or just generally make herself invisible in one way or another, even if it means hiding in plain sight. What do you mean? There’s nothing behind this lamppost.

Chameleon-skin: Under extreme duress - and only in circumstances of such, as it seems to be activated by stress or adrenaline - her skin can change colors like a lizard. This is limited by the fact that it is unable to take on colors that are not greens, browns, or other colors found in a natural setting.

You'll want to pick and choose one to start with, then you can pick the other half up again when she hits Y2.

Hope that helps!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:35 pm
Marushii
Hi!

Natural Ability: Right now, it reads like she has two different abilities: she can hide in plain sight/be overlooked/hide in places that don't seem like anyone or anything can hide in, and she can change her skintone to blend in:

Hiding in plain sight: After way too many massacres of goblinfolk for the treasures that they guarded, goblins had to learn some new tricks. Altessa is able to slip into nooks and crannies or just generally make herself invisible in one way or another, even if it means hiding in plain sight. What do you mean? There’s nothing behind this lamppost.

Chameleon-skin: Under extreme duress - and only in circumstances of such, as it seems to be activated by stress or adrenaline - her skin can change colors like a lizard. This is limited by the fact that it is unable to take on colors that are not greens, browns, or other colors found in a natural setting.

You'll want to pick and choose one to start with, then you can pick the other half up again when she hits Y2.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much! You are SO helpful. /HUGS FOREVER  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:13 pm
Okay just some approval pert things~

Nat ability: It reads as a sort of catch all invisibly skill- I'd clarify that she can maneuver her body/positioning so that she can render herself difficult to spot, fitting into places that most wouldn't be able to. If her ability actually makes her invisible or were to say, allow her to blend into shadows, that would read to me as an additional ability. Just be a bit more clear on how she's blending in being 'invisible'.

FEAR: Unfortunately, creating items from FEAR is a no-go. Items or weapons are a reaper only ability. An easy fix is that she creates an orb of explosive energy.

y2 (while we don't approve y2 or above abilities at enroll) I can also say will require same fix. It can't create an item.

Not approval pert: Just keep in mind, Reaper is is a race as well as species, so attempting to become one in that context is uh... having an implication of certain culture things you might not have considered. >__>a

That's all I got~!

Kanth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 pm
Welcome to Amityville Academy!

Greetings young knob! Amityville Academy can be a little bit daunting, so here's a quick guide before you go out and explore!

gaia_crown First, you'll want to get your emblem and student certificate. You can go here to get them. If you don't have a school picture yet, be sure to notify your photographer and arrange for an appointment!*

gaia_crown Next, you'll want to check out your dorm room. Dorms are highly customizable, and if you don't know where to begin don't be afraid to peek into your neighbor's to get an idea or two!**

gaia_crown Finally, go forth and explore the school! Have fun!

* Aka if you don't have your student art, you may contact your artist and let them know your student is enrolled! They will then begin working on your character's art.

** Go make your character's journal to track their progress!

*** GO FORTH AND RP!

Kanth

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:23 pm
iStoleYurVamps
Okay just some approval pert things~

Nat ability: It reads as a sort of catch all invisibly skill- I'd clarify that she can maneuver her body/positioning so that she can render herself difficult to spot, fitting into places that most wouldn't be able to. If her ability actually makes her invisible or were to say, allow her to blend into shadows, that would read to me as an additional ability. Just be a bit more clear on how she's blending in being 'invisible'.

FEAR: Unfortunately, creating items from FEAR is a no-go. Items or weapons are a reaper only ability. An easy fix is that she creates an orb of explosive energy.

y2 (while we don't approve y2 or above abilities at enroll) I can also say will require same fix. It can't create an item.

Not approval pert: Just keep in mind, Reaper is is a race as well as species, so attempting to become one in that context is uh... having an implication of certain culture things you might not have considered. >__>a

That's all I got~!

Changed both the flavor text in her nat and her FEAR ability. Please let me know if it needs more tweaking!

I believe I took out all reaper implications -- I ended up not wanting to go that route, and just making her a straight monster. It's just way too complicated otherwise, so thank you for the heads up.

If there's anything else that I need to change, please let me know! Thank you so much Vamps emotion_kirakira emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:20 pm
kanth
As the acceptance bin began to chew up the goblin paper work, it started to hear a distinct crunching sound followed by gears and motors at work.

Ten minutes later, a tiny explosion would have been heard from the office, the acceptance bin on it's side, down for the count.

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items