Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blaikey_baby

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:28 am
I was wondering if anyone wants to do a Kingdom Hearts RP. I welcome OCs as well as canon characters. I claim Axel, because that's absolutely the only character I'm any good at.
I don't have really many rules, just no one-liners(they add nothing to the details of the story, really), and use proper grammar/spelling. (e.g, dont tlk lyke diss or i will b arngry). Anyone can join as long as you stick close to the character you choose(if it's canon).
If you're making an OC, please at least fill out this form.
Name:
Nobody or Somebody?
Seme, Uke, Seke(both):
Description:
Personality:
Any History/Extra Info:

Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:54 am
biggrin heh, you know I'll join Blaikey heart . I claim Zexion aswell! And this was an awesome idea.  

jae_cake

Xx NearX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:37 pm
*Dramatic hair flip*
Marluxia is here~ wink  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Ooh, an Axel...I'm already interested. wink
I think I'll join as an OC if you don't mind. So many people refuse to take OCs now, though. gonk
Tch. I just hope nobody does any stereotypical spineless uke or smug seme. Silly stereotypes. rolleyes

Name: Xereltt
Nobody or Somebody: Nobody
Seme, Uke, Seke(both): Uke
Description: Dark purple hair with fairly long sideswept bangs. It's roughly shoulder length, and he wears it in a small, low ponytail. He has blu-ish grey eyes, and scars around his left eye and left ear. He wears the typical Organization cloak which clings to his shoulders rather than anywhere else on his small frame.
Personality: Devious, Curious, Obvious
Any History/Extra Info: For the first couple of weeks or so, he felt more or less like Xion-- an outcast, just an extra. He stuck by her for those few weeks before taking note of the other members, quickly opening up to them as well. It's been two months as of his initiation.
He got his scars after giving Saix a snide remark at the wrong place at the wrong time, nearly resulting in half of his face being ripped off. Everyone knows about the event, yet no one knows the exact details besides him and Saix.
Weapon-wise, he uses two long, very ribbon-like whips that have small blades at the end. They're able to retract and extend at will.

I hope we get along...and stuff. cool  

XxAbated TheoryX

blaikey_baby

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:45 pm
XxAbated TheoryX
I think I'll join as an OC if you don't mind. So many people refuse to take OCs now, though. gonk
Tch. I just hope nobody does any stereotypical spineless uke or smug seme. Silly stereotypes. rolleyes

Description: Dark purple hair with fairly long sideswept bangs. It's roughly shoulder length, and he wears it in a small, low ponytail. He has blu-ish grey eyes, and scars around his left eye and left ear. He wears the typical Organization cloak which clings to his shoulders rather than anywhere else on his small frame.
Any History/Extra Info: For the first couple of weeks or so, he felt more or less like Xion-- an outcast, just an extra. He stuck by her for those few weeks before taking note of the other members, quickly opening up to them as well. It's been two months as of his initiation.
He got his scars after giving Saix a snide remark at the wrong place at the wrong time, nearly resulting in half of his face being ripped off. Everyone knows about the event, yet no one knows the exact details besides him and Saix.
Weapon-wise, he uses two long, very ribbon-like whips that have small blades at the end. They're able to retract and extend at will.

You like Axel. I do believe we shall get along quite well. biggrin
I like your character-- I'm always interested in well-written OC's.
And I like to think my seme Axel is fairly dynamic. He has his varying moments. ^.^
Uhm, I suppose we could wait for another couple characters, unless you guys wanna start.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:23 pm
blaikey_baby
XxAbated TheoryX

You like Axel. I do believe we shall get along quite well. biggrin
I like your character-- I'm always interested in well-written OC's.
And I like to think my seme Axel is fairly dynamic. He has his varying moments. ^.^
Uhm, I suppose we could wait for another couple characters, unless you guys wanna start.

Psh! How can you not like Axel? Dude's incredible. And he has fire power.
FIRE POWER.
As for starting, I'm always for getting the ball rolling cool But, I'm not picky about when to start. People could always join midway.
And I'm glad you like Xereltt. wink  

XxAbated TheoryX

blaikey_baby

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:29 pm
Hell, I'm ready to get going now. But first, let's just get a couple things clear so we're all on the same page.
Since we're all in Orgy XIII, it can be in Castle for now. And eventually, we can move out to other worlds when others join.
Ah, is there anything anyone would like to add? I'm very open to suggestions. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 pm
Really? Sweet. I just want to know where we start. I was going to propose Xereltt asking Axel(and possibly Marluxia/Zexion, should they be online tonight) to help him fight Dusks to begin this.

Oh, and another thing-- anybody mind if my OC is more or less like an underling to any unspecified character? I'm trying to avoid the use of any Mary's Sushi in here. smile  

XxAbated TheoryX

blaikey_baby

800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:28 pm
XxAbated TheoryX
Really? Sweet. I just want to know where we start. I was going to propose Xereltt asking Axel(and possibly Marluxia/Zexion, should they be online tonight) to help him fight Dusks to begin this.

Oh, and another thing-- anybody mind if my OC is more or less like an underling to any unspecified character? I'm trying to avoid the use of any Mary's Sushi in here. smile

That could work, yeah. Ahh. Since Zexy and Marlu aren't online right now, you and I could start. And see how far we get with that. ^.^
Oh and I agree about Mary's Sushi. None of that in here.  
T.V. / Video Game Related ♥

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games