Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Question : is it ok for a muslim girl to have a male friend?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2Gummi3Bunni

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm
i have some guy friends and i dunno if its allowed or not eek

need answers! emo  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:23 am
ummm..this is just my point of view...i think its ok having friends, and i also think its ok to have male friends too. smile as long as you dont be like, touchy-touchy, or to close like..err.. u get the point. the thing is, as long as u 'keep good distance' from them. theres no harm in having male friends.xD  

ll Shaffy ll

xxblood_princess_marinexx

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:58 am
ll Shaffy ll
ummm..this is just my point of view...i think its ok having friends, and i also think its ok to have male friends too. smile as long as you dont be like, touchy-touchy, or to close like..err.. u get the point. the thing is, as long as u 'keep good distance' from them. theres no harm in having male friends.xD

'TOUCH TOUCHY' rofl talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:11 am
ll Shaffy ll

same answer from me 3nodding
depend on your purpose of making friend with them.  

neko86

Aged Cat

ll Shaffy ll

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:15 am
xxblood_princess_marinexx
ll Shaffy ll

'TOUCH TOUCHY' rofl talk2hand

=.=..knock it off..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:05 am
Yikes!! what about me? I always joke around with my friends... like I give 'em a light punch... just playin... eeee!!  

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:35 am
Assalamualaikum

According to Shariah, engaged couples are regarded to be strangers for one another before marriage. As such all the normal rules of gender interaction would apply.

Therefore, it will not be permissible to interact with one’s fiance informally, whether this is over the phone, e-mail or by writing a letter. As for formal interaction, then that would be permissible as long as one does not fear falling into the unlawful.

The reason being that, firstly disobedience to Allah Almighty results in the Baraka of the prospective marriage disappearing. Secondly, excessive interaction creates unnecessary doubts in the minds of the engaged couple, thus one becomes uncertain whether one’s fiance is the right person for marriage or otherwise.

And Allah knows best  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 pm
NO!

Trust me sisters...being close friends with males will only lead to problems! When it leads to a haraam relationship, and it will dont worry, you will be in a predicament with no easy solution.

"You can't plant the trees in Paradise with the seeds of hell."

I am 23 years old, please heed my word little Muslimahs!  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:21 pm
Completely agree with Call Me Apple! Shaytaan will do his best to get girls & guys to get closer to one another, even if things started off as an innocent friendship!  
Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games