"I'm dreaming here, pal."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:44 pm
Seriously I hate pushy greedy little gun shop clerks who don't s**t about what the hell they actually have in their inventory. For instance in Louisville there's this gun shop called, "Biff's Gun World", that has a L.A.R. Grizzly Mk 1 in their pistol display case.

Usually one my main reasons for visiting this place is because there isn't a Grizzly pistol anywhere within a tri state area from Kentucky.

I was wholly surprised at the price tag on this little pup. $400. Seriously? Do the owners of this shop know what kind of collectable gold they're sitting on? And they have the nerve for getting on my a** for drooling over a pistol that's been out of production since 1999 when they don't know that pistol is one of the most rare magnum autoloaders and is easily worth twice as much as the price tag says.

However I won't point this out. It'll probably gather more dust over the years, the price will lower since it hasn't sold in 4 years as I gather when I asked, until I'm 21 and I walk in with the money to buy it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 am
Valkyrie Hatters Attorney
Seriously I hate pushy greedy little gun shop clerks who don't s**t about what the hell they actually have in their inventory. For instance in Louisville there's this gun shop called, "Biff's Gun World", that has a L.A.R. Grizzly Mk 1 in their pistol display case.

Usually one my main reasons for visiting this place is because there isn't a Grizzly pistol anywhere within a tri state area from Kentucky.

I was wholly surprised at the price tag on this little pup. $400. Seriously? Do the owners of this shop know what kind of collectable gold they're sitting on? And they have the nerve for getting on my a** for drooling over a pistol that's been out of production since 1999 when they don't know that pistol is one of the most rare magnum autoloaders and is easily worth twice as much as the price tag says.

However I won't point this out. It'll probably gather more dust over the years, the price will lower since it hasn't sold in 4 years as I gather when I asked, until I'm 21 and I walk in with the money to buy it.
what's it's condition? and ask them what is wrong with it to be sold for so cheap.
did they let you inspect it for problems?

you should get pics  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Zion International

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:02 pm
Recon_Ninja_985
Valkyrie Hatters Attorney

what's it's condition? and ask them what is wrong with it to be sold for so cheap.
did they let you inspect it for problems?

you should get pics
From what I can tell it's functionable and just looks dusty, there's no rusty patches in the finish, the return spring isn't a light pull compared to .45 1911s meaning it's still in working order and the ejector is still there.

If I took pics or asked to see it one more time they'll just get pissed and kick me out of the store.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games