Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

10 G
  10 G
View Results

pinoyidol2006

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:22 am
Did Neji die?

I saw this video, everybody was wearing black. Then it showed Neji's childhood memories, and then a hand holding a blood-stained headband. Then Neji's face. Because, if he did, I couldn't believe it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:51 am
i dont think he has yet...at least on the anime... sweatdrop i think you might have seen this thing about neji's father...he had died...and...stuff... ninja  

squalltheknight

Lhunari

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:54 pm
It was the Hokages funeral (if u mean the one where everybody was wearing black)!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:00 pm
http://youtube.com/w/Hokage-Funeral?v=_zsTRBF9CbE&search=Hokages funeral
the funeral...  

Lhunari

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:07 pm
Hmm... well was the video an AMV? If it was, then those images you saw were cut and pasted from various points in the show. As people have already stated, Neji does not die, but he does almost die in this one episode where he's fighting Kidomaru. I think the episode number is somewhere around 116-117... (Kidomaru shoots an arrow at Neji, and it looks like it went through his head, but then it turns out that it only scratched the side of his face, and knocks his hitai-ate off. Some blood from the scratch spattered on the hitai-ate, so that's probably the scene it was taken from.)
Oh and the memories from Neji's childhood were most likely character-development oriented flashbacks from either the fights [Neji VS Hinata], [Neji VS Naruto], or [Neji VS Kidomaru].  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:38 am
dragonrav910
http://youtube.com/w/Hokage-Funeral?v=_zsTRBF9CbE&search=Hokages funeral
the funeral...
oh yeah i had forgotten about that sweatdrop yeah thats what it was... ninja  

squalltheknight

Historical

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:41 am
yea it was the hokage's funeral...neji almost dies though....he gets like a whole cut through his chest from an arrow when they go to catch sasuke  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:20 pm
Pfft...no. I used that same scene to make my AMV where Sasuke and Naruto die. Neji is still alive...and stuff 3nodding  

Fatesong

Degenerated

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:56 pm
It wasnt his death  
Naruto Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out