Welcome to Gaia! ::

学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]

Back to Guilds

Learn to speak Japanese in this guild! Kanji will be displayed, as well. 

Tags: Japanese, Learning Japanese, Japan, Anime 

Reply 学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]
Formal Japanese Video Lessons Here!!! (Beginner's Here)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lii sun

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm
ATTENTION!! MEGAVIDEO HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN! IF YOU NEED TO SEE THE VIDEOS GO HERE: http://www.gpb.org/irasshai/term
SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This is where I will post Japanese language video lessons teaching, greetings,names,vocab,culture,numbers, hiragana, katagana everything you could want,like or desire about the Japanese language ect. Free of cost 100% You would have to pay over 100$ to own these on dvd set but as long

as it's on the internet it's free to view courtesy of GPB. Here is Lesson 1 for all newbs to Nihongo like me. These videos will not just teach you language but Japanese customs,culture as well as situational and conversational etiquette. What are you waiting for?? If you really want to learn here it is! Take it it's free!!
P.S. more lessons each week.
There is also a Japanese II series for more advanced learning. I will post that once this one is finished.

Videos:
Japanese I Lesson 1- Introductions and Greetings

This is Japanese I, Lesson 1 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are self introductions,
first-time greetings and addressing people by name. Cultural topics include Japanese names and meishi.

This is the worksheet for this Lesson you can follow the link and print it out and complete it and
check your answers with an answer key. I will post them together from now on.
Lesson 1 Worksheet
Answer Key for Lesson 1
Japanese I Lesson 2 - Asking Names
This is Japanese I, Lesson 2 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are greetings in the morning and confirmation of others' names.
The cultural topic is an introduction of Japan. Reading practice covers the hiragana: あ、い、う、え、お.
Worksheet 2
Answer Key 2
Japanese I Lesson 3 - Apologizing
This is Japanese I, Lesson 3 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is apologies. Writing practice covers the hiragana: あ、い、う、え、お.
Worksheet 3
Answer Key 3

Japanese I, Lesson 4 - Numbers
This is Japanese I, Lesson 4 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are numbers 1 ~ 10 and grade levels in school.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: か、き、く、け、こ.
Worksheet 4
Answer Key 4

Japanese 1,Lesson 5 - School and Grade
This is Japanese I, Lesson 5 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are school affiliation and grade designation.
The cultural topic is the bad luck number 4. Reading practice covers the hiragana: が、ぎ、
Worksheet 5
Answer Key 5

Japanese I, Lesson 6 - Do you understand?
This is Japanese I, Lesson 6 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are expressions of understanding
and lack of understanding, and negative sentences. Writing practice covers the hiragana: か、き、く、け、こ.
Worksheet 6
Answer Key 6

Japanese I,Lesson 7 - Age Part 1
This is Japanese I, Lesson 7 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are age and numbers 1 ~ 99.
The cultural topic is kimono. Reading practice covers the hiragana: さ、し、す、せ、そ.
Worksheet 7
Answer Key 7

Japanese I, Lesson 8 - Age Part 2
This is Japanese I, Lesson 8 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are age, and school and work affiliations.
The cultural topic is the ancient capital, Kyoto. Reading practice covers the hiragana: ざ、じ、ず、ぜ、ぞ.
Worksheet 8
Answer Key 8

Japanese I Lesson 9 - Age Part 3
This is Japanese I, Lesson 9 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is asking about and identifying objects.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: さ、し、す、せ、そ.
Worksheet 9
Answer Key 9

Japanese I Lesson 10 - What is it called? (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 10 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is identification of office and school objects.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: た、ち、つ、て、と.
Worksheet 10
Answer Key 10

Japanese I Lesson 11 - Asking Permission (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 11 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are asking permission to use something,
expressing appreciation and refusing a request. Reading practice covers the hiragana: だ、ぢ、づ、で、ど.
Worksheet 11
Answer Key 11
Japanese I Lesson 12 - Describing (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 12 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are colors and other identifications of objects.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: た、ち、つ、て、と.
Worksheet 12
Answer Key 12
Japanese I Lesson 13 - Expressing Approval (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 13 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are classroom objects and approval/disapproval.
Reading practice covers the hiragana (long vowels): ああ、いい、うう、ええ、
Worksheet 13
Answer Key 13

Japanese I Lesson 14 - Asking a Favor 26:48
This is Japanese I, Lesson 14 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are asking for favors and saying good-bye.
The cultural topic is Japanese school life. Reading practice covers the hiragana: small つ.
Worksheet 14
Answer Key 14

Japanese I Lesson 15 - Parents (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 15 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is father and mother.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: な、に、ぬ、ね、の、ん.
Worksheet 15
Answer Key 15

Japanese I Lesson 16 - Families Part 1 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 16 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is one's own and other's families.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: な、に、ぬ、ね、の、ん.
Worksheet 16
Answer Key 16

Japanese I, Lesson 17 - Families Part 2 (26:50)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 17 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is identification of family members by name.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: は、 ひ、 ふ、 へ、 ほ、~ は (~ wa).
Worksheet 17
Answer Key 17

Japanese I Lesson 18 - Families Part 3 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 18 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is the counting system used with
numbers of people (family members). Reading practice covers the hiragana: ば、び、ぶ、べ、ぼ ; ぱ、
Worksheet 18
Answer Key 18

Japanese I, Lesson 19 - Families Part 4 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 19 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is addressing family members.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: は、ひ、ふ、へ、ほ ; ば、び、ぶ、べ、ぼ ; ぱ、ぴ、ぷ、ぺ、ぽ.
Worksheet 19
Answer Key 19

Japanese I, Lesson 20 - Do you have a question? (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 20 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are asking someone if they have an
object and identification of objects in terms of ownership. Reading practice covers the hiragana: ま、み、
む、め、も.
Worksheet 20
Answer Key 20

Japanese I, Lesson 21 - Location (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 20 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are asking someone if they have an
object and identification of objects in terms of ownership. Reading practice covers the hiragana: ま、み、
む、め、も.
WorkSheet 21
Answer Key 21

Japanese I, Lesson 22 - Classroom Commands (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 22 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is basic classroom commands.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: や、ゆ、よ、わ、を.
WorkSheet 22
Answer Key 22

Japanese I, Lesson 23 - Using the Telephone (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 23 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is using the telephone.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: や、ゆ、よ、わ、を.
WorkSheet 23
Answer Key 23

Japanese I, Lesson 24 - Telling Time Part 1 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 24 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is time.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: small や、ゆ、よ.
WorkSheet 24
Answer Key 24

Japanese I, Lesson 25 - Telling Time Part 2 (26:48 )
This is Japanese I, Lesson 25 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is time.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: ら、り、る、れ、ろ.
WorkSheet 25
Answer Key 25

Japanese I, Lesson 26 - Schedules Part 1 (26:50)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 26 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is schedules and activities.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: ら、り、る、れ、ろ.
WorkSheet 26
Answer Key 26

Japanese I, Lesson 27 - Schedules Part 2 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 27 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is activities.
Reading practice is an all hiragana review.
WorkSheet 27
Answer Key 27

Japanese I, Lesson 28 - Schedules Part 3 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 28 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is schedules.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: あ、い、う、え、お.
WorkSheet 28
Answer Key 28

Japanese I, Lesson 29 - Eating and Drinking (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 29 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are eating and drinking.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: か、き、く、け、こ.
WorkSheet 29
Answer Key 29

Japanese I, Lesson 30 - Japanese Food (26:4 cool
WorkSheet 30
Answer Key 30

Japanese I, Lesson 31 - Meal Time Etiquette (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 31 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is mealtime etiquette.
The cultural topic is Japanese cuisine. Reading practice covers the hiragana: さ、し、す、せ、そ.
WorkSheet 31
Answer Key 31

This is a FaceBook App you can use to play quiz games for words,kana and kanji. You do have to have a facebook account to use it>>>http://kanjibox.net/kb/

Japanese I, Lesson 32 - Ordering Food (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 32 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are ordering food and expressing
degrees to which you like a food. Writing practice covers the hiragana: さ、し、す、せ、そ.
WorkSheet 32
Answer Key 32

Japanese I, Lesson 33 - Visiting a Resteraunt (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 33 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are visiting a restaurant and chopsticks etiquette.
Special feature: Irasshai's Top 10 Most Challenging Japanese Foods. Reading practice covers the hiragana: た、ち、つ、て、と.
WorkSheet 33
Answer Key 33

Japanese I, Lesson 34 - Birthday's Part 1 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 34 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are dates and birthdays.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: small つ.
WorkSheet 34
Answer Key 34

Japanese I, Lesson 35 - Birthday Party Part 2 (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 35 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are dates, birthdays and ages.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: た、ち、つ、て、と.
WorkSheet 35
Answer Key 35

Japanese I, Lesson 36 - More About Dates (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 36 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are dates and kanji.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: long vowel sounds (adding い and う/お).
WorkSheet 36
Answer Key 36

Japanese I, Lesson 37 - Holidays (26:51)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 37 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are holidays and other events.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: long vowel sounds (adding い and う).
WorkSheet 37
Answer Key 37

Japanese I, Lesson 38 - What do you want? (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 38 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is saying what you want.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: な、に、ぬ、ね、の.
WorkSheet 38
Answer Key 38

Japanese I, Lesson 39 - Review: Days and Months (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 39 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are days, months and birthdays.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: な、に、ぬ、ね、の.
WorkSheet 39
Answer Key 39

Japanese I, Lesson 40 - Leisure-Time Activities Part 1 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 40 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is leisure-time activities.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: は、ひ、ふ、へ、ほ.
WorkSheet 40
Answer Key 40

Japanese I, Lesson 41 - Leisure-Time Activities Part 2 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 41 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are vacation plans and leisure-time activities.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: は、ひ、ふ、へ、ほ.
WorkSheet 41
Answer Key 41

Japanese I, Lesson 42 - New Year (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 42 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is New Year's celebrations in Japan.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: ま、み、む、め、も.
WorkSheet 42
Answer Key 42

Japanese I, Lesson 43 - Japanese House Part 1 (26:45)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 43 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are a Japanese home and rules of etiquette when visiting a Japanese home.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: ま、み、む、め、も.
WorkSheet 43
Answer Key 43

Japanese I, Lesson 44 - Japanese House Part 2 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 44 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is rules of etiquette when visiting a Japanese home.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: や、ゆ、よ.
WorkSheet 44
Answer Key 44

Japanese I, Lesson 45 - Past Activities (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 45 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is past activities and dates of past activities.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: や、ゆ、よ.
WorkSheet 45
Answer Key 45

Japanese I, Lesson 46 - Daily Activities Part 1 (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 46 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is daily activities.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: ら、り、る、れ、ろ.
WorkSheet 46
Answer Key 46

Japanese I, Lesson 47 - Daily Activities Part 2 (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 47 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are daily activities and where they occur, and verbs in formal vs. informal situations.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: ら、り、る、れ、ろ.
WorkSheet 47
Answer Key 47

Japanese I, Lesson 48 - Days of the Week (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 48 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is days of the week.
Reading practice covers the hiragana: わ、を、ん.
WorkSheet 48
Answer Key 48

Japanese I, Lesson 49 - Days and Dates (26:46)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 49 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are days, dates and kanji used for the days of the week.
Writing practice covers the hiragana: わ、を、ん.
WorkSheet 49
Answer Key 49

Japanese I, Lesson 50 - School Part 1 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 50 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are school subjects and days of the week.
Reading practice covers the katakana: ウ、カ、キ、ヘ、リ.
WorkSheet 50
Answer Key 50

Japanese I, Lesson 51 - School Part 2 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 51 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is school subjects.
Reading practice covers the katakana: ア、イ、ウ、エ、オ.
WorkSheet 51
Answer Key 51

Japanese I, Lesson 52 - Likes (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 52 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is likes and dislikes.
Writing practice covers the katakana: ア、イ、ウ、エ、オ.
WorkSheet 52
Answer Key 52

Japanese I, Lesson 53 - Sports Part 1 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 53 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is favorite sports.
Reading practice covers the katakana: カ、キ、ク、ケ、コ.
WorkSheet 53
Answer Key 53

Japanese I, Lesson 54 - Sports Part 2 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 54 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are sports, invitations and preferences.
Writing practice covers the katakana: カ、キ、ク、ケ、コ.
WorkSheet 54
Answer Key 54

Japanese I, Lesson 55 - Sports Part 3 (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 55 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are sports and abilities.
The cultural topic is Japanese traditional sports. Reading practice covers the katakana: サ、シ、ス、セ、ソ.
WorkSheet 55
Answer Key 55

Japanese I, Lesson 56 - Music Part 1 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 56 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are music and compliments.
Writing practice covers the katakana: サ、シ、ス、セ、ソ.
WorkSheet 56
Answer Key 56

Japanese I, Lesson 57 - Music Part 2 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 57 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is music.
Reading practice covers the katakana: タ、チ、ツ、テ、ト.
WorkSheet 57
Answer Key 57

Japanese I, Lesson 58 - Weather Part 1 (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 58 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is weather.
Writing practice covers the katakana: タ、チ、ツ、テ、ト.
WorkSheet 58
Answer Key 58

Japanese I, Lesson 59 - Weather Part 2 (26:50)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 59 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are weather and temperatures.
Reading practice covers the katakana: ナ、ニ、ヌ、ネ、ノ、ン.
WorkSheet 59
Answer Key 59

Japanese I, Lesson 60 - Weather Part 3 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 60 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are weather and temperatures.
Writing practice covers the katakana: ナ、ニ、ヌ、ネ、ノ、ン.

WorkSheet 60
Answer Key 60

Japanese I, Lesson 61 - Clothing Part 1 (26:49)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 61 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are clothing and accessories.
Reading practice covers the katakana: ハ、ヒ、フ、ヘ、ホ ; バ、ビ、ブ、ベ、ボ ; パ、ピ、プ、ペ、ポ.
WorkSheet 61
Answer Key 61

Japanese I, Lesson 62 - Clothing Part 2 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 62 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is clothing.
Writing practice covers the katakana: ハ、ヒ、フ、ヘ、ホ.
WorkSheet 62
Answer Key 62

Japanese I, Lesson 63 - Shopping Part 1 (26:47)
This is Japanese I, Lesson 63 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are shopping and colors.
Reading practice covers the katakana: マ、ミ、ム、メ、モ.
WorkSheet 63
Answer Key 63

Japanese I, Lesson 64 - Shopping Part 2 (26:4 cool ]
This is Japanese I, Lesson 64 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are shopping, prices and numbers from 100 ~ 9,999. Writing practice covers the katakana: マ、ミ、ム、メ、モ.
WorkSheet 64
Answer Key 64

Japanese I, Lesson 65 - Shopping Part 3 (26:47)]
This is Japanese I, Lesson 65 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are numbers and prices. Reading practice covers the katakana: ヤ、ユ、ヨ.
WorkSheet 65
Answer Key 65

Japanese I, Lesson 66 - Shopping Part 4 (26:49)]
This is Japanese I, Lesson 66 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is quantities of items. Writing practice covers the katakana: ヤ、ユ、ヨ.
WorkSheet 66
Answer Key 66

Japanses I, Lesson 67 - Community Part 1 (26:4 cool
This is Japanese I, Lesson 67 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are community and location of places. Reading practice covers the katakana: ラ、リ、ル、レ、ロ.
WorkSheet 67
Answer Key 67

Japanese I, Lesson 68 - Community Part 2
This is Japanese I, Lesson 68 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is community. Writing practice covers the katakana: ラ、リ、ル、レ、ロ.
WorkSheet 68
Answer Key 68

Japanese I, Lesson 69 - Community Part 3
This is Japanese I, Lesson 69 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is spatial relationships. Reading practice covers the katakana: ワ、ヲ.
WorkSheet 69
Answer Key 69

Japanese I, Lesson 70 - Community Part 4
This is Japanese I, Lesson 70 of the Irasshai series. The topics covered are community and spatial relationships. Writing practice covers the katakana: ワ、ヲ.
WorkSheet 70
Answer Key 70

Japanese I, Lesson 71 - Transportation Part 1
This is Japanese I, Lesson 71 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is transportation. Reading practice covers a katakana review.
WorkSheet 71
Answer Key 71

JPN I, Lesson 72 - Transportation Part 2
This is Japanese I, Lesson 72 of the Irasshai series. The topic covered is transportation. Writing practice covers a katakana review.
WorkSheet 72
Answer Key 72

JPN I, Lesson 73 - Review
This is Japanese I, Lesson 73 of the Irasshai series. This lesson reviews nouns, verbs, adjectives, colors, numbers, counter words, hiragana and katakana.
WorkSheet 73
Answer Key 73

This concludes Japanese I. Japanese II will be posted soon so look out for it! smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:21 am
Did anyone ever tell you you'd make a great salesman?

OT: These are cute. Will go through them lator.
heart  

x Falsi
Vice Captain

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lii sun

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:49 am
x Falsi
Did anyone ever tell you you'd make a great salesman?

OT: These are cute. Will go through them lator.
heart

Thanks! Just trying to help people out. Please do watch them! smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:02 pm
I watched half of the first one and skipped through the rest of the episode.

Bob - the camera guy - seems to pronounce things wrong. i lol'd.
Tim seems ever so slightly creepy while he's teaching.

For the most part, it is more entertaining than other videos.
I'm assuming it will speed up as you go through the lessons.
heart  

x Falsi
Vice Captain

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Sugarplum Fairyx

4,300 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:03 pm
Thanks, I'll watch them. So far I've began watching the first video and it's really funny. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:04 am
x Falsi

heart

Yes there's a Japanese 2 series as well for more advanced speakers. I know it's corny but it gets the job done lol Tim won an award for these videos you know.  

Lii sun

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lii sun

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:05 am
Sugarplum Fairyx
Thanks, I'll watch them. So far I've began watching the first video and it's really funny. xD

You're welcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 am
Lii sun
x Falsi

heart

Yes there's a Japanese 2 series as well for more advanced speakers. I know it's corny but it gets the job done lol Tim won an award for these videos you know.

I didn't know. o:
I'm not an advanced speaker myself, actually. I focus more on writing for the video games. <3 Kanji can be superr helpful.

x Falsi
Vice Captain

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Lii sun

2,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:38 pm
x Falsi
Lii sun
x Falsi

heart

I didn't know. o:
I'm not an advanced speaker myself, actually. I focus more on writing for the video games. <3 Kanji can be superr helpful.

Yeah he teaches all that so I guess you could skip to the last 10 or so minutes of each vid.  
学ぶ日本語![Learn Japanese!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games