Sooo..I've got the new Pokemon Black. Hard to think i've been playing for 13 years! Aw well. So mostly, i'm looking for some pokemon & items! If you have the following, go ahead and let me know and i'll be willing to do the art for you! Also, I haven't completed the game yet so must be through Black or White obviously!

Pokemon & items
NO AR RIPS. I want pokemon that are game made.
Zorua - Don't care what gender, or what level.
Snivy, Servine or Surperior - higher level the better.
Oshawott, Dewott or Samurott - higher level the better.
Pansear - LVL 30 or higher
Panpour - LVL 30 or higher
Krookodile - LVL 50 or higher
Hydreigon - LVL 50 or higher.
Or any of these:
Meloetta, Kaldeo,Kyurem, Zekrom (I'm willing to trade this back, i just want the pokedex entry.)Virizion,Terrakion,Cobalion

The Art!
So, here you can find a link to my art; it'll be updated some more as I go!
LINK!
Here is the thing- I'm going to be doing them on PAPER! I'm looking to do examples for badges and commissions in the future. That means that i'm willing to scan them when they are done, and i'm also willing to send them to you, should you ask me to. I can also laminate them, and hole punch them to turn them into badges! These will be 3-4" tall, and have their name by them. They will also be full bodied. ALSO! I am looking to do as many different species as I can. If you have a FOX and someone has already sent me a trade with a FOX as the character to be drawn, as long as they are different enough, (ie; a white fox VS a blue fox) I will still take it. But I will pick someone with a feline VS. a Fox character if offered. For instance; Post A has sent me a Panpour, and the character they asked for is a male gothic red fox. Post B is offering a level 100 male Dewott, and wants me to draw a male red fox. Post C is offering a level 55 male Dewott, and wants me to draw a couger. I'm going to pick Post C over post B because I am looking for variation.

Ok, I hope that clears it up! So here is what you need to post:
[b]Hi! I'm....[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Game:[/b]
[b]What are you offering?[/b]
[b]About my charecter[/b]
[b]Name on tag:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Attitude:[/b]
[b]Eye color:[/b]
[b]Hair color:[/b]
[b]Fur color:[/b]
[b]For accents:[/b]
[b]Plantigrade or Digigrade?[/b]
[b]Clothing:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b] (Be as completely detailed as you can! animal or human eyes? more animal or more human in face? Three toes, five? paw pads on the hands? EVERY DETAIL YOU GIVE ME, HELPS!
[b]Other:[/b]
[b]Ref Image[/b]