Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Nine Inch Nails Guild
And All That Could Have Been (SECRET ACCESS PEOPLE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:51 am
Well just recently i found out that the DVD has special features that cant be seen unless you take certain actions, true amazing NIN stylie! For those of you who are fortunate enough to have the DVD heres what you do to access this secret area:
The EXACT way to gain access to the "Beneath The Surface" easter egg menu is as follows:

"BENEATH THE SURFACE MENU INSTRUCTIONS"

Select the song "Head Like a Hole" on DISC 2.

At the "11:20" mark on your DVD player timer, hit the number "7" on your controller, then, press "Enter" on it.

You will then be treated to the SECRET "Easter Egg" and or "Beneath The Surface" menu. The Beneath The Surface menu contains the following:

1.) A LIVE performance of the song "Reptile." (A superb version done live..It's cool when it hits the quiet point and Trent is saying "please don't hurt me..." This performance is live, but during most of the performance, none of the audiance can be heard.)

2.) The scrapped Music Video for the track, "The Day The World Went Away." (The video is kind of boring, but the music video version of the song is really awesome. It's the live version, but without the live audiance in the background during most of the instrumentals. It also ends LIVE.)

3.) NineTyNine commercial.

4.) A promotional commercial for, "The Fragile."

5.) A promotional commercial for, "Things Falling Apart."

6.) Marilyn Manson & Nine Inch Nails doing "Starf**kers Inc." live. (But only the end of it...Manson comes in right as the song ends. Not to mention, the clip starts just about as the song ends...nothing too special.)

7.) Marilyn Manson & Nine Inch Nails doing "The Beautiful People" live. (Whole song...Trent on Guitars! Very cool song to see Manson and Trent doing together! Don't skip this!)

That's it for the Beneath The Surface menu. But here's some extra secret stuff you may want to consider trying out. Not that important, but fun to try.

"WIDESCREEN STAGE SHOT INSTRUCTIONS"

On DISC 1, select the song "Gave Up."

At around the "26:58" mark on your DVD player, press "Enter."

You will then get a wide shot of the stage, for the song being performed. (Some people can't get this to work, but I assure you, it'll work if you just keep trying.)

And there you have it my fellow Reznorians, all of the secrets of the And All That Could Have Been DVD have been revealed. Try them out, and have fun. They're defanantly worth the discovery if you're bored of the concert, and didn't know about the hidden extras, or aren't bored of the concert, and just want something new to add to the flavor of the DVD set. xp xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:10 pm
oooo! awesome!!!!!  

Bear Reznor

frail_wretched

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:15 pm
i know man! how excellent! whee whee whee whee  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:35 pm
that's awesome. surprised I so have to try that. *scurries off*  

Almighty Toilet Plunger
Captain

dita _von _teese

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:07 am
I loved seeing all that! Manson and Trent together is always a great combo!
I remember seeing them live together. Unbelievable!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:41 pm
Holy s**t! Did somebody actually use trial and error to find that out?  

LimeyFish8

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:22 pm
Wow! Gonna have to do that!
But I already have the videos for ******** Inc. and Beautiful people, so thats nothing new. But the rest is awesome. Can't wait to see if it works!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:37 am
Yeah i did  

frail_wretched

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:19 pm
frail_wretched
Yeah i did

LOL!! No you didn't!!

You got that off of a review of the DVD on Amazon!! I know the guy that posted it! lol  
The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games