Traveling Misfits [Interest/Group Round up?] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:11 pm
That is what I was thinking, and the month time thing will also help because a character can't SUDDENLY hate the new leader unless they hated them before. They need to adjust to them first. Get a taste of the characters leadership.

Now. Here is what I am thinking for the original group that started this crazy crap. A couple brothers, an aunt, then some random orphans the aunt took in, a bird familiar. From there they branched out. I have a bird familiar I could give away too. Possibly another character.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:18 am
heart  

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:42 am
I don't know if this is open to characters to join yet (I haven't seen anyone else post one) But I have a character that I can offer!

User Image
This is Neo'h.
Neo'h is thought to be strange to others some times because of his bright pelt color. He has been looked over because of that but he's gotten used to it. He was born to a King and a Queen of an older pride but there was a little chance of him becoming a King because of his parent's ages. Between that and his want to wander he decided to wander away from the pride and get a taste of the Rogue life and he loves it. However he is majorly missing the company of the others in a pride. But he doesn't want to join a fully structured pride kind of thing. @_@ He is other wise a generally laid back male, a gentleman and a over all nice guy. He is sweet and enjoys company and family. He is protective of his family (And would think of this group as his family) and will protect them with his life. He is a pretty good leader and has grown very good at navigating and hunting. He is also a Pretty skilled fighter.

o3o I could see him fitting in pretty well with this group. He is still pretty young and experiencing these kind of things would make him pretty happy. And possibly later in his life I would love to see him find some one to like in this group C:

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:41 am
A definite yes to Neo'H. He sounds the type that would help keep the groups heads up if something bad were to happen. Thank you for applying Yin!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:15 pm
I think it sounds like a plan!
If you have some one in the group I would like to grab some RP of maybe some one bringing up this idea. C: Or for that matter maybe him helping find this group (if thats okay with you.)

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:35 am
I am golden for anything. I have one character in for this group. His name is Tuvic a trader of shiny objects and easy amusements. He will be the one bringing up the idea of a group and attempting to gather more characters. He will take any help he can get and if someone else wants to be leader, he is cool with it. So long as he has some say in things...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:45 am
Could you start something or would you like me to? c:  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:56 pm
Possibly will revamp and do this if there is interest.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff