Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The Secret Stone [NOT ACTIVE] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 4:47 pm
"The Mikado Corporation...are they not famous for their the scandal involving toxins in painkillers?" he asked with a tone of mild curiousity, knowing full well what he was talking about. They'd hired him, after all.

"I know enough about that corporation to tell you that their business tactics are nothing less than ruthless, Captain. They often, once setting their sights on a goal, will stop at nothing to obtain it."

He looked at the glass on the counter briefly before returning his gaze to his superior officer. "That is why it is best that it's out here, and not in their reach. I do not know why they're interested, as I've never seen the stone to research it properly, but one could easily assume that it contains a quality that would grant them the ability to cure anything at all...or cause any illness, if they're so inclined. One can only hope that their intentions are philanthropic."

He paused a moment. "Captain...May I have a glass of water?"

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:01 pm
Luta nodded at the captain order and left the meeting room. Luta headed towards the armory while walking there she went threw her head of what she herself was going to need for this mission. "Well it depends if he wants me to go in for a snatch and grab I guess my usual selection will work." Luta was thinking to herself about after taking in record the ammunition amounts and the gear that was gonna be needed for the other ground units.

Luta reached the armory and entered the code that only the closest to the captain knew and walked in and closed the doors behind her and activated the security code again. Luta turned around and looked at all the ammunition and all of the other gear that was stored in there and gave a slight sigh of pure bliss and started to take note of the amounts of ammunition that was going to be needed and headed over to the suits that was going to be needed and started to check to see if they were clean and well maintained nodding to herself that it was to her satisfaction she went back over to the ammunition racks and started to grab the ammo that was going to be needed. After getting the ammo all ready she went over to the weapon cash and starting picking select weapons that was going to be needed and had them on the table that was for the mission. Satisfied that she had gotten everything together she went and re entered the code to open the doors and turned in the corridor to make sure that they closed and locked having done the task that the captain set for her she headed to her personal quarters to get her own personal selection that she was going to need for the mission.

Reaching her quarters Luta entered her code and headed straight towards her massive storage space and entered the secret code that only she knows and walked into the space looking around at the weapons from her home world she went over and grabbed two swords, ten knifes, three subsonic knockout grenades, and her claws. Having got this Luta headed back to the meeting area to tell the captain that the gear was ready on her part and to discuss a few things with him.  

Raigon The Ice Titan

Beloved Prophet

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas