Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
The Changeling Fae (Please don't post.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Changeling Fae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:10 pm
Hello, there!
I'm The Changeling Fae, or maybe some of you know me as Ookami Amaterasu. I was able to join up again with my old Digimon. I'd prefer it if you called me Ammy, but I go by Fae, Boomeh and Alice too.

Quote:
Username: The Changeling Fae

Name: Kaoru Takahashi

Job: Student

Abilities: Kaoru can play the flute, draw and sing.

Equipment:Backpack: Flute, Digivice, drawing pad, various art supplies, some food items so they don't go hungry. To be updated.

Appearance: User Image

Personality: Kaoru is childish, a little selfish, but she loves to interact with other people. She's nice to all Digimon she sees - whether it's an Angemon or a Devimon. She loves to goof off - play around, draw, do whatever she does for fun. She loves cats, and thus, feline looking Digimon. She hates spiders, and most bugs, but is okay with some bug Digimon.

Biography: Kaoru lives with her friends Aqua and Rayce in Tokyo. Aqua and her husband Leander are like her parents to her.

Home: (If you have one... not everyone is homeless! Where do you live in the Real world. IMPORTANT: I'm NOT talking about YOU in Real life, where does your Character come from.)

Alignment: (Are you part of an organization? Are you Good? Evil? Or in a category of your own design?

Digimon: (We suggest going with the guild Digimon that you received when you registered. Or one that you might have received when participating in a contest or event. Place the GUILD pic here to prove you have it. If you do not, there is no way we can tell if you truly have the digimon, and we may be inclined to issuing a warning or deleting your profile all together.) (Important: It is possible to use a Digimon you have not received from the guild, but you must ask permission and be approved by a Mod.)

First Encounter: (How you came to be your Digimon's tamer. Get creative! Make it interesting. Make it unique. This is all up to you!)

Extra Notes/Other: (Anything else you'd like to add about your Character, this could be anything, from a life motto, to your favorite food. This can be as random, or serious as you want. If you don't want to put anything, just put N/A.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:12 pm
Partner Digimon

User Image
User Image

The Changeling Fae

The Changeling Fae

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:13 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:14 pm
Reserved  

The Changeling Fae

The Changeling Fae