Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Seeking new OneXone RP/partner!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:48 pm
Good evening/morning!

I feel silly for looking for more roleplays, but boredom is starting to get to me. Lately, I’ve been running into some writer’s block and haven’t been as on top of my game as I should, and I feel awful, but I'm hoping that I'm getting past that. A lot has happened to me over the past year: a death (suicide in particular) in my family, two bad roommates, stress, class, and of course my actual stories. I’ve also gotten back into fanfiction.net and have several fanfictions that I am working on as well as my own original work. I’ve been have trying to solve/half trying to avoid some friendship drama that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.
Regardless of all that crap, I would still like to try a few new RPs. I’m a little brain dead on some ideas, so here are some I’ve posted before.
RP ideas:
heart =love it!
gonk =will take lots of convincing
nothing= why not?
3nodding =sounds great
wink = Kind of want to try
xd = really, really want to try

arrow Twilight gonk
*I wouldn't mind doing an original character with one of them. I have read all four books.
arrow Ouran Host Club
((I LOVE Host Club!! It’s probably one of few things that they have gotten me to fangirl scream over. My favorites are the twins. ^_^)) 3nodding
arrow Fantasy based
((this is the genre I hope to publish in so I figure, hey! Why not? PM or post with ideas))
arrow AgentXagent or agentXtarget or agentXenemy heart (to all three)
*I do have a bit of a plot for this one. I have a couple of these begun, but will be more than happy to do more.
arrow masterXslave
arrow college studentXteacher wink or college studentXcollege student or student teacherXteacher wink
arrow Harry Potter
Severus SnapeXOC (When he was at hogwarts. My friend had a dream and it got me thinking. I can explain more later) xd
Sirius BlackXOC (Again when he was young attending hogwarts)
*Anything from James, Lilly, Lupin, etc. time at Hogwarts, I think I can make work.
*For Harry's time, I'd heart to do something with the twins. I'm not sure which year. I also think DracoXGinny is interesting. I'm not a fan of HarryXginny. I can give more details later. I don't want to rant.
arrow RoyaltyXservant/peasant/commoner wink
arrow BeautyXbeast
*This will be explained more if you are interested. I do NOT mean the Disney version.
arrow Digimon seasons 1,2, 3, and maybe 4
*season 1 heart season 2 heart season 3 heart season 4 wink

This is what I can come up with off the top of my head. I am open to others and more. I'm shy on romance. I haven't really done any sex yet. I prefer relationships to take their time and not rush into anything.
I prefer to play the girl part. I’m not especially talented at taking on the male part, but if you are patient, I’d be more than happy to give it a shot. For the romance, again, if you are patient with me, I could probably try a sex scene, but please be patient with me. My best friend is the super trash novel reader not me and sometimes I think it may be better that way. Hahaha.
I am, as always, open to suggestions. I prefer not to do yaoi or yuri Rps. If you want, I can explain my reasoning for any of the above, but I would prefer to have such a conversation over PMs. My literacy level is up to you. I have been doing a lot of writing, but I don’t know if that would sway you. I have done one-liners, but that usually comes with loads of writers block or I’m given something that can be summed up in one line. I try not to do it often and am working on doing better than that.
Well, that’s all I can come up with off the top of my head. Please, ask if you have any questions. I’d be more than happy to answer them. I can't help if you never ask. I hope to hear from someone soon! Have a great day!
Shuro2009 heart

P.S. If I have Rped with you and stopped previously I'm so, so, so, sorry! Things have been pretty rocky since October. I'm hoping that i"m getting out of that now and would really love to give it another shot. So, I hope you can forgive me and maybe give me another chance. Life happens and it can't be helped. If you'd like a better idea or explanation, please PM me and I will be more than happy to fill you in. Happy RPing!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:30 pm
bumping this up. I'm getting back in the swing of things and am still looking for partners smile  

Shuro2009

Maxeon X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 pm
Are you still looking for an RP partner, Shuro?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:34 am
Shuro2009
bump
do you still need a roleplaying partner

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

Shuro2009

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:17 pm
To both of you, YES, I am still looking for RP partners smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:03 am
I can't believe you like Draco/Ginny. It's one of my favorites !

xoxo

Hurgy

Dapper Dabbler

03 One-on-One RPs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas