Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.
Why is this subforum tiny?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you watch the Naruto fillers?
  Yes (They suck!)
  Yes (They're okay.)
  Yes (They ROCK!)
  No (State the reason in your post if you wish to do so.)
  GIMME THAT POLL-SOME GOODNESS! (+G)
View Results

abrachasyn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:26 pm
Hrm... Why is there such little activity in this subforum? Is it because nobody watches the dubbed episodes these days due to their terribleness? Or does everybody who watches/[has watched] the dubs congregate/post elsewhere? If the answer to my second question is yes, then I hope the activity in this subforum picks up after the fillers end. Maybe people are just too lazy to post in this section and post in the main...

crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:22 am
maybe 50% of the ppl here only watched the dubbed version
(u do know that this is the subbed ver. sub-forum)  

Varent

Sakunomiya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:26 am
I think a lot of people discuss things that are currently happening in the main forums, so yep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:25 pm
The reason this subforum is tiny is because everyone posts in the main forum. They just don't want to click one more thing to look at items. I have some polls in here, but no one will post on them. gonk It gets annoying when you want to see what people think and then they won't even tell you that! The moderators( I know I can't spell) are trying to get people to post in the subforums. Also, people probably do watch the dubbed episodes. The Fillers are just annoying them, but they shouldn't anymore iwth the recent (spolier if you this next part) APPEARANCE WITH OROCHIMARU! The Anko filler will last til the end of the filler arc I bet, and then it will go back to getting Sasuke back and defeating Orochimaru.  

Rakoga

Satch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:51 pm
I'd watch the dub just get my my dose of Naruto instead of the crappy fillers, but I'm deprived of cable, do you know of anywhere I DL the dubs?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:26 am
i think it is tiny cause it just got out the pool  

Owenlars2

onliven321

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 am
I must say some fillers are really good.. maybe not to the actual main plot but for a filler they are good in my point of view  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:33 pm
It's tiny because people enjoy being illiterate and don't want to read the subtitles.  

vampiretrees

Subbed Anime Discussion - For those who have seen the newest subtitled episodes.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games