Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Tipping in guilds?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sergeant Perks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:22 am
On a regular basis, my friends complain about one thing:

Why is it not possible to tip posts in guilds?

They also want to subscribe to threads in guilds, and overall want all the functions of the general forums to be added to guilds. But this week, the tipping seems to be the major cause of complaint.

So. Would it be possible to get tip buttons in guilds?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:27 am
Good question- put this in the suggestions sticky and we can ask Panagrammic. In fact, I will ask him now  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Sergeant Perks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:43 am
Do you mean the treasury brainstorming sticky? I can't see any other suggestion sticky, and this is not a treasury suggestion, I meant that members would be able to tip each other from their own funds, not from guild funds... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:14 am
First thing that came to my mind when I first saw this thread

.... "Guild Tippin?" xD  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 am
not the treasury sticky... and there are other stickies for developers.. but don't worry, I already sent this to Panagrammic for his opinion since the programming is already in place to see if we can have it in the guilds. I am waiting on his reply  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:05 am
mamarita
not the treasury sticky... and there are other stickies for developers.. but don't worry, I already sent this to Panagrammic for his opinion since the programming is already in place to see if we can have it in the guilds. I am waiting on his reply

I found one of the other stickies, and posted this there. Thanks for forwarding my suggestion. 3nodding  

Sergeant Perks

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 am
mamarita

Hope to get a good answer. biggrin  
Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff