Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:17 pm
Dee giggled, she said, "Aww, if you wanted to play ball, I would have brought my bat. I guess my tail will have to do. Batter up, Frieza!"

As the ball was descending toward the ground, Dee used her saiyan tail and whacked it high into the air. Then she quickly flew into the air and used another tail swipe to aim the ball back at Frieza.

She then said, "If I knew you were this much fun to play with....aww, why steal planets when you can entertain the people on them? Ha ha, raise the value first."

(Welcome back! Glad that it wasn't July before... wait, it isn't July already is it?)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:53 am
Frieza went and absorbed teh ki back into his hand, gaining all the power he'd lost. Then he saw Dodoria coming towards him with some fruit he was eating.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm
Dee stopped attacking too. She looked to Dodoria thinking, "Yes, now vengence will be mine! That fruit I know Dodoria is allergic to. And the saiyans will no longer have to deal with this white lizard anymore."  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:24 am
"Mr. Dodoria," Frieza said, "Have you completed your objectives yet?"

"Yes, Lord Frieza, we've taken most of the place, and my men are battling Saiyans in King Vegeta's Palace as we speak," The pink puff ball with spikes replied.

"Good work, Dodoria," Frieza complimented. Sniffing the fruit, Frieza then asked his henchman, "my what is this you hold. Might I have a bite?"

"Yes, Lord Frieza, by all means. I had picked them for you, sire," Dodoria replied and began walking up to his master. Then, as he was about to hand it to Frieza, - ACHOOO!-He sneezed all over the white creature.

"You rotten, arrogant, b*****d!!! " Frieza screamed. "I will kill you for that and keep your head as my latest trophy! "

Dodoria got into a sweat and slowly backed away. Then the white tyrant, Frieza fell to the ground. He knew Dodoria had mistakebly infected him with a fatal allergic reaction. "But before I go back to the HFIL, " he whispered into Zarbon's ear, " I must spread it to someone. "With his last breath, he blasted Dee, not hurting her with the ki. But spreading the virus on to her. Then, he fell to the floor, the powerful tyrant was no more.

( I'll be in Gatlinburg until Monday with no pc or laptop so, yeah. )

*Edited for grammar and spelling by Empress Dee*

(Good to know, thanks!)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:20 am
Dee felt the impact of the illness like never before. She smiled weakly as her head felt like it was on fire, which it wasn't. She had gotten an incredible fever. "Well, we won against Frieza," She said, "Lets see what damage Dodoria did inside the castle while we were out here. The thing is, I can no longer stand."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm
Dodoria fell to his knees, he'd just killed his master. He was now the ruler of this universe. He only prayed that Cooler or Cold never found out." Zarbon, go and send word to this planet's most powerful. I challenge them. "  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 2:28 pm
"Master Dodoria," Zarbon replied, "Empress Dee was this planet's most powerful and Lord Frieza just took care of her. Once this planet's rulers are gone, the only ones we have to worry about are the rest that are in that castle. Let us be patient for just a little while longer then this planet is ours for the taking."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:23 am
" I do wonder Zarbon, why are you not trying to kill me, or make me your servant? Now we're both the sme but, if you transformed you'd kill me in an instant. Is it because of what the fruit did to me? " Dodoria stared at Zarbon, waiting for a response.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:07 pm
Zarbon replied, "No, its because I am the rightful king to this world for I too was married to Empress Dee. So, if you don't want to share it with me, fine! Oh, and for the record, Dodoria, if you think I am the last of these kings, you are sadly mistaken. Vegeta and Terry were only 2 out of 76 kings. I am the third of these. I hear that an Android also lives on this planet who is also one of Dee's kings. So, if I were you, I'd start listening to your superior."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:08 pm

Spinage flies trough the fields to look for trunks and suddenly stops and mumbles:" There are non sayians near and powerful too"

Destroyer Angel Noxios

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:21 pm
(we await for Trunks to post. So, Peaceful Android 16, if you still want to play as the new King of Saiyans, you had better post soon. Peaceful Android 16, you have till January to reply, if you do not, your spot as Lord Trunks will be taken away.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:27 am
(ah i see is it ok if i delete the post and some where else?)  

Destroyer Angel Noxios

Eighth Diviner

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image

Xaldin appeared in the fields, done from training. He layed down on the grass and stared at the sky while moments of finding the answers to surpass the level of Super Saiyan ran through his mind.

Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff