Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Death Note ANIME Guild

Back to Guilds

Anime!!! Manga!!! Video Games!!! Death Note!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, Anime, Manga, Discussion, Death Note 

Reply anime/ manga chatter box
we all know death notes the s**t right

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FFGRIEVER

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 am
but why the ******** did light do that s**t at the end man he must of known there was no way he was gonna win or he was just on raw crack  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:59 am

He was scared and cracked under pressure. I mean if you murdered so many people and everyone was after you. Would you allow yourself to be caught and killed? Or would you try to deny it to save yourself?
Although he did say "If you kill, prepare to be killed" (or something along those lines, it's been a while since I've seen it) so I don't think the way he acted at the end was really fitting for him, he should have just stayed calm.

Infire your Jams

Wheezing Goat

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 am
xXrisingstarXx

I don't think the way he acted at the end was really fitting for him, he should have just stayed calm.

He actually stopped acting like himself as soon as he gave his Death Note to the Japanese Task Force. That is why my RP in the RP SubForum will be better & more accurate than the second half of the series. Please join if u like to RP.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:51 pm
He was desperate. He probably figured he would have been executed anyway. Guess he decided to cheat the hangman so to speak.  

kyau07

DeadManJackKnife
Vice Captain

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:24 pm
you all suck i love death note but you will never under stand what was going on until you watch the move with really people in it and by the way bleach is way better and you aren't a true fan unless you watched the jap version  
anime/ manga chatter box

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games