[Mapenzi needs your Help] :: OPEN :: Updated 4/1/12 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:31 pm
I have a bunch you can use for your plottings.

For rogue guys, I have Rei who is super friendly and pretty used to jumpy females, Jazi the adolescent leopard who is quieter but still friendly and Vaako who is super grumpy/stone-faced but he'd definitely help her if he saw her in trouble (one of his sisters got cubnapped a while ago so your girl might raise his protective instincts).

I don't know what you need from S'F, but my Guard Laertes can greet her at the border.

heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:20 pm
Mogami
I have a bunch you can use for your plottings.

For rogue guys, I have Rei who is super friendly and pretty used to jumpy females, Jazi the adolescent leopard who is quieter but still friendly and Vaako who is super grumpy/stone-faced but he'd definitely help her if he saw her in trouble (one of his sisters got cubnapped a while ago so your girl might raise his protective instincts).

I don't know what you need from S'F, but my Guard Laertes can greet her at the border.

heart

I wouldn't mind maybe having a friendly plot with Rei, or a more dramatic one with Vaako and a random rogue out on the lands. As for S'F, still not sure if I'll have her join as I'm thinking on that still. But if so and you don't mind a helping out in a future JRP, I'd like that too!  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 pm
I'll be happy to help if she ever joins the S'F. <3

As for the boys, both are fine with me so it's more down to who you'd rather play with. You can find more about the boys here. (Rei is not updated though because he has a seperate fling thread)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 am
Update with a Adult Mapenzi~! Bye bye Adolescent plots! XD  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 am
BUMPING! I'm pretty much back on Gaia and would love to continue to find people who'd like to RP with my only lioness! ;v;/  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:37 am
If you're still considering female mate/pride plots for your pretty girl Mapenzi, I have Busara and she comes with both. She's not all that colorful, but she would love any rainbow babies that came from Mapenzi. She lives in a female-dominated pride called the Ongozana'Ke that is centered around giving females a peaceful and safe place to live without fear.

There are never more males then there are females and the ones that live in the pride are primarily there for the females to breed with. Lionesses generally don't mate with the males as they can get battled out of the pride at any time. Busara is a single mother raising a litter of cubs. She is originally from the desert and she came to the O'K so that she could have a big family without worry, but occasionally she will still go out into he rogue lands.  

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:58 pm
Boudaihobbit

Oh wooow, I didn't know there was a female oriented tribe! I'm still such a noob here and I get lost easily, so I haven't really gotten a look around at ALL the tribes. ^^; Kinda afraid to go about honestly

Yes, I do still have that possible plot in mind for Mapenzi. She just seems like the type that would get along better with a female mate (as she didn't have a lot of development when she was handed down to me, so I'm doing the best I can with what I got), so I'd like to work on that with her. I don't necessarily NEED colorful mates for her, it'd just be nice is all. I'd at least like to fling her with one if ever the chance for colorful babies for her mate if ever. She'd probably take pride in that, haha.

If you'd like to RP, that'd be just swell~ I have a lot of RP's that kinda died, so I figured I need to start over fresh to get them up and loaded if I ever get to mate Mapenzi. I'm not really sure how to go about starting one or where...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:47 pm
I'm ok with the fling with my leopard but he already has a 'mate'. But he does always have flings on the side only to populate etc. Also, his mate can fling with her if your ok with that sort of thing >3>;..  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Boudaihobbit

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:57 pm
Here you go! For Mapenzi! Here's a link to the Ongozana'Ke if you want to check out the pride  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff