Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Problems with Sending Guild Announcement

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siharu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:35 pm
Okay.. so I've been trying to make an announcement for a while... I have authority to, there is enough gold in my guild, I haven't sent one in a while.. and it fits within the guidelines for making an announcement...

Can someone help me please? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 pm
Can you give us a few more details?

Like, did an error message pop up when you tried to send the announcement? If so, what did it say?

Or did you just get booted to the guild home page?

Kaput Cards

Siharu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:11 pm
Kaput Cards
Can you give us a few more details?

Like, did an error message pop up when you tried to send the announcement? If so, what did it say?

Or did you just get booted to the guild home page?

There isn't any bold red text saying that there's an error. Literally nothing happens. I can't even preview it. I tried making the guild mule Vice Captain to see if he will be able to send the announcement, and even he can't do it....  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 am
Only Captains and Vice captains can send them, and unless it is too long, there should be no problem sending one.

I had a problem with one being too long, so try and send a shorter one next time.

It may have been a glitch, but there should be no reason why you can't send one.

Which guild are you trying to send from?  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces