Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[prp/log] Hope [ Cow x Noir ] [ Fin ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:49 pm
The delicate cheetah smiled up at him and licked her muzzle clean, “ I did too touch it. I ate all the warm parts.” She lifted her paw gracefully and showed him. With her slight build, it was easy to see that she had more then likely filled her belly.

“ I can keep a good pace Noir. I've been on my own since my mother and father passed away a few months ago. I've had to keep moving to stay alive. A female on her own faces many dangers, and its best not to linger to long in one area.”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:56 pm
"Good to know." Noting in his head what would he get her if ... they did stay together. His head lowered and started to bunch but quietly more enough to hear her and how he started to plan their voyage. Slurping in the meats that seemed 'tough'. Looking up at her when she talked about just the chip of her past. Heighening his head and ears went up. Serious looking, and only for the most part. "I feel...-" He stopped. He didn't know the 'word' for sadness as it wasn't in his programing.. "Hm." Tossing his head. "I haven't had family- so I know vaguely what you feel. It can be smart to keep moving but letting a male in to your safety no matter who it was- is very risky. It could be the last choice you make." Putting his up on the kill as he lifted himself up.

His tail dragging and looking lifeless. "There are many girls where I live. But non think the way you do. " They are twisted and overall jus generally ones he'd never look forward to sleeping with either way. The fact that he saw the cow in thus light was maybe.. the free embrace she gave without a thought. Whether it was a fool's game. He still put his paw forward to it.  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:04 pm
N'gombe stood and walked over to him, twining herself under his chin and along his legs, rubbing the top of her head under his muzzle, “ I told you already Noir, I trust you.” She sat down in front of him, her moon kissed eyes honest, “ You won't hurt me. I have faith in you. As for there being many girls where you are from, of course none of them are like me...” she laughed in her sweet way, “ I am unique as my mother always told me. A special gift to her and my father. I was born of love, and mother told me that it would always be my nature, love.” She leaned up and licked his cheek, tickling his whiskers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:06 pm
So affectionate he was about to explode. He couldn't help to rub in to his licking him. It was a sensation he hadn't known before and that was why he probably was partial in to taking her. "We should try to make some time by heading out here. If you need rest.. youd have to take it now." Trying to swayly move the convo from making him uneasy for the part about loving isn't the one he knew.

Just from her. "Again good to know.."  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:07 pm
“ I am well rested Noir, we can start now.” She stood with a graceful arch to her back and tail, “ I promise I will not wilt. I can walk a fair way before I need rest...unless you intend for us to run the whole way?” N'gombe teased him gently, touching her nose to his.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:09 pm
He followed her gaze and took even a step forward before her touching his nose. Yes. He thought her like a flower but it was oddly taxin to feel the way it was. Soft.. slightly sandpaper like. It was an amazing way which made him huff at her. Poking it and retracting back. "No.. But at one point I will have to carry you. If you don't mind.. and if you perfer. One question before we leave." Eying her as he turned and walked over the kill..dragging the pelts he cut away  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:13 pm
N'gombe purred at his light touch, finding it endearing that he seemed so confident in everything he did, save dealing with her. “ I do not mind being carried Noir, but are you sure? I do not want you to hurt yourself on my account.”

She sat, curling her tail around her front paws demurely, ears perking forward as he spoke, as she tried to figure out what he was doing with the pelt of their morning meal“ Of course, what did you want to ask?”

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm
"Don't worry about that. I have carried many not so pretty as you." He shook his head and inched closer to her only to rub at her chin and cheek. "Did you want to stay awake.. when the time comes to carry you. Or. Would you rather be... somewhat asleep."  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:30 pm
N'gombe blushed, purring as he brushed against her. Noir thought she was pretty, it made her heat flutter and her stomach have butterflies. She blinked at his question, and bit her lower lip, unsure. Tilting her head to look into his dark eyes, she leaned against his chest, “ Is it better if I am asleep?”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:31 pm
When she leaned in to him. That made him pause for just a moment then curl his chin in to 'hold' her there in a caressing fashion. A slightly rusted purr again surfacing.. That brief moment. He leaned in thought process to taking her with him. When she asked her question, his ears panned back for a moment. "Covered/And asleep is better." He whispered in a softer more gentle voice.  

Lorne_Sionn

Lorne_Sionn

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:32 pm
The delicate female closed her eyes, she felt so very safe here, against his warmth and larger frame. His purr brought an answering one from her and she nuzzled into his embrace, content and at peace for the first time since her parents had died. “ Then I will be asleep Noir,” she whispered to him, her voice gentle and tender, “ I trust you with my very life.”  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:33 pm
A moment passed before he could answer as to not interupt the moment. Coiling his body to further surround her. "I hope so." His voice got stronger but quieter. He was beginning to 'feel' and that wasn't his fortay and that made him feel vulerable enough to slightly slide his body away from her.. except sliding his body along side hers in a rubbing his scent sorta way before taking up the way to the mouth of the cave.  

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces