Welcome to Gaia! ::

[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Back to Guilds

For all the Dragonball/Z/Gt Slash (Yaoi) You could ever want. 

Tags: Dragonball Z, Slash, Yaoi, Romance, Shounen-ai 

Reply [3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]
Trunks?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J e n R e i
Crew

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:34 pm
Which Trunks did you grown to love?
Future? Kid? GT?
Well Me, I have to go with the future and kid. GT Trunks..well..mostly all the dbz characters had grown weak..especially Gohan crying

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:48 am
Well I consider GT never existed, since Toriyama himself said it was an alternate universe that didn't really belong to dragon ball. First it's not based on the manga, and Toriyama said he'll never do it in manga. The sole contribution he had with it was helping a bit with the design at the begining and that's all. He's just keeping quiet about it because there's lot of money involved but that doesn't make it canon. After all they managed to bribe him in saiyan the dragon ball live movie was good when everyone thought it sucked. wink So shall we consider it canon too?

Now to answer your question I started loving Future Trunks first and I could see something special going between him and Gohan way before I watched History of Trunks. It was somehow in the air, the fact Gohan was the sole one to immediately trust him, the way they looked at each other. So when I watched History of Trunks I was like OMG I knew it. ^_^

I like kid Trunks less, but you can't help noticing he's attracted to Gohan. Like how Gohan spent time playing with him while Bulma made him the saiyaman wrist watch. And what Trunks said suggest Gohan came more than once to see Trunks. Let's not forget Gohan was drawn to this Trunks even when he was a baby.  

Truhania

Bittersweetpain

11,950 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:32 am
future definatly. kid trunks is okay. NO WAY WITH GT!  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm
Future Trunks is my fav. He was a true BAMF. I didn't really care much for the GT Trunks. You're the son of Vegeta and you wear an ascot! xp  

FutureTrunks_luvr

Zero Bl-xxxv 063

2,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:51 am
i fell for future trunks  
[3 Wishes: A Dragonball Z Slash Guild]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash