Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm
Tomorrow's the convention in Detroit, Furry Connection North. I will have a badge on that says "Crazy Lee".

Let's see... am I ready?

Badges - Check.

I can has a yarn tail from Skahlly of SkahllyBir, the famous yarn tail creators? - Check (The tail took 2 days to make and 2 days to ship).

Camera - Not check. I bought it online and it still hasn't arrived. Short of buying a disposable or digital "disposable" ($30 but I get to keep the camera!), but what will I take pics of anyway?

Car running - Check

Time off from work - NOT CHECK!!! Guy who was covering my shift bailed out on me last week, so I won't be going to the con in the morning when I work. And I'll be getting little sleep. ******** a*****e. :/

Everything else - check I think? I want to vacuum out my car but that's about it.

Forgot to stop by Planned Parenthood, I was going to pick up a couple condoms 'just in case' although I don't troll for booty at cons. In any case I should have grabbed some and handed them out. Hell, I should just grab the whole effing basket of condoms and pass them out and place the bucket next to the note board. Furs apparently don't know how to ******** use protection.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:15 pm
Aww, sorry to hear about the work situation Lee. sad

Though I don't get the whole not using condoms thing... Unless you're doing some pretty "tame" stuff, in which case condoms won't do enough good in the first place, you should definitely always use one. Especially with strangers!

Then again, it seems like a lot of young people don't get a proper education on this stuff. I blame right wingers. Even if it's not entirely their fault, I'm doing it anyway because they're annoying. xp  

Garek Maxwell

Fennec Dreamer

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 pm
I don't think I'd ever be able to go to a furry con.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:45 pm
i was going to go... but i spent all my money on equiptment for a hardcore summer hiking trip...

spensive stuff.  

Jungle Boots

Fennec Dreamer

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:06 pm
I just can only stand so many furries at once place in one time XD

There are a lot of cool furries out there but there are also a lot of derp furries  
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games