Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 pm
I found a dried, mummified lizard while cleaning my old room. It's missing a tail but would anyone want it before my mom throws it out?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:18 pm
I'm not sure if I would want it even if I didn't have Juno, although it does sound neat. Just don't like the idea of having a live lizard and a dead lizard in the same house XD

Speaking of, girl gave me a scare. There's this pillow that she loves to sit on because she camouflages so well into it and because of that, I forgot she was sitting there when I left the house. I phoned my Father in a panic, asking him to get her in her cage. She was still in the same spot on her pillow when he found her, but it took awhile for him to find her because she blended in so well XD  

Queen Sarafina
Crew

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:29 pm
Well at least she didn't move...

or did she? Then like ninja her way back to the pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:41 pm
Do I have to pay for said item?  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:45 pm
@Turel: Do you still want that dog skull? If so then just a bit for shipping would be nice..  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:19 am
Why don't we arrange this sometime in the week to figure out payment and stuff. I'm going to have to get info on where to mail a check and such, after all.  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 pm
I didn't forget about this (so you know) Turel. I had a friend over for a few days to help me paint/move boxes. Things kinda are going nuts right now, we had the gas guy yesterday, phone guy should be sometime this week, I gotta get a permit for the electric this week (like Friday) we're getting that on next week, then once that's done we gotta call DishTV to get the internet up over there. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 pm
Send me the info when you have the time. Sounds like house moving is tedious  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:54 pm
It's house moving+ renovation so it's worse..

100+ year old house that sat empty for 5 years, where in the idiots who had it before played paint ball/air soft ball inside it. It's clean, fix, clean, fix, discover more broken window panes, fix more stuff....

I'm pretty much at the house when the post office is open so running to it will be an issue...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:22 pm
I can wait. When you bought to the house did you check it through all the way and did you know all of the things wrong with it?  

Lieutenant Turel

Samt03
Crew

Deadly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:39 pm
We knew most of it. We couldn't take the siding down till after we bought it so we didn't know it was as bad as it was.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:02 pm
Ah. I was just curious  

Lieutenant Turel

The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas