Reply [OOC] Quests [OOC]
Questing :: Plague-Ridden Lioness

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am
Hello! Welcome to Sapphire-Cyanide's quest thread. For awhile since coming to SoA I have been impressed by these lovely creatures and have come to terms with myself; I want a custom. For awhile I wanted a Goddess, but being new to the shop still, I had no clue what I was going about and how difficult it truly was to get such a extravagant being! So I decided instead that I would quest for a current design I'd really like to see made here in SoA.

Currently on my mind is a lioness who is has the plague that lurks in certain parts of the African lands, killing off lions and other creatures. This lioness, upon stumbling towards the lands, will have joined the K'A pride since it is there that they do not judge upon her looks nor her disease; and she will never ever leave her haven again. Presenting Le'fleur (name will change to something else here in SoA), the lioness struck by plague. This is my idea for her design:

User Image
(This is my custom pet of Le'Fleur from the B/C shop Carousel. Much love to Ryuukishin for doing this custom for me~ DO NOT STEAL)

DESCRIPTION
• This custom will be on Adult Rogue lines, of course
• Le'Fleurs eyes are the color of fresh embers in a fire; fading from yellow, to orange, to red. White of eyes do not need to be black, but is preferred
• Instead of smiling, she has frown on her face. As if she is irritated by something
• Her hair and tail tip is a bright, warm brown color (as shown above). The style of her bangs splits down the middle and frames her face gently in a slight curve, just as it is above, but less fluffy and no mane, of course
• Her pelt is a light, slightly pale sky blue color (as shown above)
• All 4 of her legs look as if they are "infected" by bubonic plague with ember markings among them. think coal that is cracking apart but still warm with fire inside them (as shown above)
• To try to hide this "feared" look of hers, Le'Fleur has all 4 legs wrapped in dirty bandages. Unfortunately they are loose and falling apart, revealing the "plague" markings beneath
• The only other markings Le'Fleur has is white lace patterns (as shown above) going up her tail and ending where her back and tail connect. They are NOT Tattoos
• Le'Fleur is based off a OC of mine that is the "Bringer of Plague" but I figured since that Goddess SoA is taken, I would settle for her design to simply be plagued by sickness; which is why she will be trying to join the K'A tribe where the plague is quarantined amonst other lions and creatures

That is basically my custom SoA idea for now~! I'm hoping to gain enough gold for her by continuing to sell my chibi artwork in my bribe shop. I will keep track of funds that will go towards her here and there as well. Wish me luck! >u< The goal amount is 370k: 350k for Adult Lioness custom, and a extra 30k just in case to add on bandage edits.

:: GOAL: 100,000 / 370,000 ::
heart to Split Personality for donating to my quest! You're too kind~! ;u; ♥
heart to KasaiLoki for also donating to my quest! You're all the best! ;A; ♥

You are also welcome to share your thoughts on the idea of this plagued lioness here in my quest thread. Suggestions, future plot possibilities, and other ideas~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:15 am
---  

Sapphire-Cyanide

Sapphire-Cyanide

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Open for posting on suggestions, ideas, and other things!!  

Sapphire-Cyanide

[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff