The Southern Wasteland

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:12 pm
So with all the hype of Fallout 3 and New Vegas I decided to play the original Fallout. I tried once before. After leaving the vault I encountered some raiders, died, and never played the game again.

In the original Fallout you leave the vault in search of a new water purification chip. They give you 5 months to do this. I kept dicking around and wasted all my time so I started yet another new game today and got the chip with 3 months to spare. It's got a very small world map compared to 3/NV but still pretty fun. Rather than the shooter style it's a turn based game kinda like Final Fantasy Tactics.

Also apparently Fallout 3 was the 5th fallout game. They had Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel and Fallout Tactics between Fallout 2 and 3.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:05 am
yeah they sell a FALLOUT: TRILOGY pack for the PC at most best buy's or future shops or w/e...it comes with fallout, fallout 2, and fallout tactics... i got it and it;s pretty decent only costs maybe $20 for the 3 games so it;s a good deal if u care about the story line and want to see where half of the new jokes come from xd alot more characters than u would think make the transition through the games  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:19 am
Maddness91
yeah they sell a FALLOUT: TRILOGY pack for the PC at most best buy's or future shops or w/e...it comes with fallout, fallout 2, and fallout tactics... i got it and it;s pretty decent only costs maybe $20 for the 3 games so it;s a good deal if u care about the story line and want to see where half of the new jokes come from xd alot more characters than u would think make the transition through the games
Never going to best buy I didn't know they sold that. I found a bundle with the first two games.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:00 pm
User Image

So I played Fallout, got to the final quest, got to the L.A. Vault, was just about to meet the Master to finish the game and it ******** crashed. I loaded and tried again and it crashed again. gonk

The files must be corrupted so I can't finish.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces