Submit

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:47 am
deathnote2
XxBeautiful Anime AngelxX
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2

Debates . . . Says "you want to visit Paris France, Moscow Russia, or Hong Kong"

after several years of snorting chair and doing various other chair related drugs, i finally got over the deppressive part of my insanity and moved onto the homicidal part (yay!). ocne i have this established i start drawing pentagrams and other ritual symbols over everything i see, walls, floors, cats, chairs until i believe i have done enough. now i summon a meteor to come and "kiss" the earth, thus destroying all chairs in exsitance (yay again!)

Glad I set up a forcefield around me and beautiful Angel (and thus the chairs) and saved them . . . doesn't that mean that the whole world would hate you?

LAWLZ!

Hitting a button on my wrist two IS system come out (if you want to know what an IS is watch infinite stratos on either youtube or animenetwork) one went to me and the other went to Beautiful Anime Angel, and then we hit supersonic on our way too Japan. LOL! xd xp

Yay?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:53 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
Vocaloid Kitten
deathnote2

Debates . . . Says "you want to visit Paris France, Moscow Russia, or Hong Kong"

after several years of snorting chair and doing various other chair related drugs, i finally got over the deppressive part of my insanity and moved onto the homicidal part (yay!). ocne i have this established i start drawing pentagrams and other ritual symbols over everything i see, walls, floors, cats, chairs until i believe i have done enough. now i summon a meteor to come and "kiss" the earth, thus destroying all chairs in exsitance (yay again!)

Glad I set up a forcefield around me and beautiful Angel (and thus the chairs) and saved them . . . doesn't that mean that the whole world would hate you?

LAWLZ!

Hitting a button on my wrist two IS system come out (if you want to know what an IS is watch infinite stratos on either youtube or animenetwork) one went to me and the other went to Beautiful Anime Angel, and then we hit supersonic on our way too Japan. LOL! xd xp

Yay?

Look it up on youtube I promise you'll atleast like infinite stratos. Thats what our suits are based off of oh and you can keep yours as a preasant . . . but you won't be getting a christmas preasant, these things aren't easy to make.  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

LAWLZ!

Yay?

Look it up on youtube I promise you'll atleast like infinite stratos. Thats what our suits are based off of oh and you can keep yours as a preasant . . . but you won't be getting a christmas preasant, these things aren't easy to make.

Lawlz okay :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:29 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

LAWLZ!

Yay?

What do you think of our suits?  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:48 pm
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

Yay?

Pretty awesome biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:13 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

Yay?

Pretty awesome biggrin

Gracius Seniorita!  

deathnote2

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 am
deathnote2
deathnote2
deathnote2

Pretty awesome biggrin

Gracius Seniorita!

Thanada???? Lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 am
Doesn't know what happened to the chair so just teleports to it and takes it?  

Ryuhanie

Desirable Fatcat

13,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lights_Alumina

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:23 pm
Helloo_Bunny
Doesn't know what happened to the chair so just teleports to it and takes it?

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:49 pm
Hire someone to take the chair from Helloo_Bunny and give it to me. Then brought a gang, few mafia families, and an imaginary friend to protect the chair and me as we go into my underwater lair.  

zoeykiki123

Original Giver

jinkeu

5,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 pm
Hire an Army of Nyan Cat and Blasts rainbow Farts at the Gang, Few Mafia Families, and Spare the Imaginary friends Life. Grabs the chair and Hops on Nyan Cat's Back then head to space ^____^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games