Submit

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Be on the lookout for a guy called General Hawk. He's been hacking guilds lately, kicking everyone , and basically vandalizing them to his whims. He's already claimed 4 guilds, and there's no sign of him stopping. Also, he has friends, a guy named The Lord, and another guy named Fett. For noe, he's only been targeting military RP guilds, but you know what they say, "If you give a mouse a cookie...."

Also, he had an alternate account called Glitch Hack, Be wary.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:50 pm
I suppose the first step is not to ever grant new members who join beyond this date any form of administrating powers until this hacking frenzy dies down.  

Recon_Ninja_985

Dapper Entrepreneur

7,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:48 am
Recon_Ninja_985
I suppose the first step is not to ever grant new members who join beyond this date any form of administrating powers until this hacking frenzy dies down.
Unless Freak remembers his old password we don't have to worry about that since Fres, Sierra, and Plate are only "crew" they can't grant any power to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am
Oh sweet irony. I banned this guy from the UGMF not three weeks ago for stealing our artwork and layouts.

Apparently he's the new Suicidesoldier.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:58 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Oh sweet irony. I banned this guy from the UGMF not three weeks ago for stealing our artwork and layouts.

Wait, Suicidesoldier was a hacker? I just knew he was a poser and terrible debater.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:07 pm
s**t and I wanted to suggest an invite to someone unrelated...But could be related.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

Wait, Suicidesoldier was a hacker? I just knew he was a poser and terrible debater.
Ah, where do I begin?

A few years back, Suicidesoldier ran a Guild called Corruption. It's sole purpose was hacking Guilds and taking them over, especially military RP Guilds. Naturally, as the largest and most well-established military RP Guild, the UGMF (that's United Gaian Military Forces) was threatened numerous times, and they were constantly putting mules in our ranks. Half of the accounts on our Blacklist are mules of three or four people.

Eventually Corruption got shut down, but Suicide continued to try infiltrating us. He also started spawning numerous rip-off Guilds, going so far as to steal our artwork, equipment, units, etc. Far as I know, some of them are still open, and I refer to them as the Corruption Network.

I think General Hawk might be either Suicide himself, or an associate of his. See, while I'm aware of what Suicide's been up to as of late, I don't know what happened to his buddies.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:44 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

Ah, where do I begin?

A few years back, Suicidesoldier ran a Guild called Corruption. It's sole purpose was hacking Guilds and taking them over, especially military RP Guilds. Naturally, as the largest and most well-established military RP Guild, the UGMF (that's United Gaian Military Forces) was threatened numerous times, and they were constantly putting mules in our ranks. Half of the accounts on our Blacklist are mules of three or four people.

Eventually Corruption got shut down, but Suicide continued to try infiltrating us. He also started spawning numerous rip-off Guilds, going so far as to steal our artwork, equipment, units, etc. Far as I know, some of them are still open, and I refer to them as the Corruption Network.

I think General Hawk might be either Suicide himself, or an associate of his. See, while I'm aware of what Suicide's been up to as of late, I don't know what happened to his buddies.
Define hacking.

Also I was part of a few guilds that suffered an ill fate because a competetor named Rivlen used one of his cronies who was a moderator to shutdown the guilds on false pretenses.  

Valkyrie Hatter

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 pm
Valkyrie Hatter
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Requiem in Mortis

Ah, where do I begin?

Define hacking.

Also I was part of a few guilds that suffered an ill fate because a competetor named Rivlen used one of his cronies who was a moderator to shutdown the guilds on false pretenses.
Hacking as in stealing the password of a Crew Member's account, kicking everyone out of the Guild, deleting everything and then remaking the Guild to be a mule for Corruption.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:35 pm
s**t, he's in a guild I'M a crew member in...

And I think he changed his name slightly: General Hawk-GASF-  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm
Lt Buckner
s**t, he's in a guild I'M a crew member in...

And I think he changed his name slightly: General Hawk-GASF-

No, he didn't change his name, but he was the leader of GASF for a short while but he disbanded it due to an argumant with another guild member. Since GASF doesn't exist anymore, we just call him "General Hawk" or just "Hawk."  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games