Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Advice Section
The worst Problem ever. HELP ME ;c Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:22 am
And may I add, when your father cried while he's talking to you over the phone, that only means his love for you is pure. Kakatats. Swerte mo pa kung tutuusin. Magiging marami kang papa and mama.

Just my two cents.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:33 am
JACKAL17 Extreme
Mhiemi-Chan

Aww.. rolleyes Grabe naman yung story... Pero i commend you, Inspite of everything that happened to you, maganda pa rin yung paglaki mo. Coz other people will resort to the influence of alcohol, drugs and bad vices.

Just keep in mind na whatever happens, your mom is still your first and only mom. Feelings may fade, pero we can't deny the fact na anak ka niya at sa kaniya ka nanggaling. Mahirap din yung situation ng Mom mo. Kasi di ka rin niya matiis and im sure mahal na mahal ka niya,

As for your dad, mas naaawa ako sa dad mo. kasi, andun yung worry niya na iwan mo siya at sumama ka sa mama mo, and a promise of owning a greencard. hanga din ako sayo dahil sa pagmamahal mo sa papa mo at ayaw mo siyang masaktan.

Siguro, ang gagawin ko, kakausapin ko na lang yung papa ko, and tell him na you wont really leave him. Pero, respetuhin niya na kailangan mo ring makausap ang mama mo online.

Walang kailangan pang masaktan pa sa sino man sa kanila. pero di ka rin dapat ma deprive na makita ang real mom mo, gusto mo man o hinde.

Okay ; A ; I'll do that. But I'm liek worried on what I should tell my mom. I might say rude things to her. But even if shes like that, I think that she really have to look at my situation first. Kasi dapat at least isipin niya muna na, nag aaral pa ako. Its like disturbing me somehow in my studies. And if ever I tell her, she quickly changes the topic.  

JanilIa

Fatcat

iBelieve07

Ruthless Player

6,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:22 am
PRAYER is the solution..  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:52 pm
xXking_jesterXx
PRAYER is the solution..
I always prayed ever since that day :[  

JanilIa

Fatcat

RiveIIe

Floppy Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:00 pm
Mhiemi-Chan

*edited

What a touching story.

I had the same fate as you do.
Although mine is much much worse.

You're still lucky.. Why?

'cause even though you don't wanna talk to your mom, she does her part as the woman that took all the burden for 9months just for you to see the outside world.

I never saw my mother.

And like you, even though I can if I wanted to talk to her. I wouldn't. My reasons aren't as similar as yours though.
One piece of advice I could give to you is to still give importance to your mom.

It wouldn't hurt you if you make her feel still welcome. Just imagine what she's feeling when she know that her DAUGHTER, doesn't want to talk to her. Imagine her pain. Anyway, it's your choice. And about your dad, he's wrong by trying to stop her daughter's RIGHT to talk to her mom. whee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:47 pm
S i m p L 3 D o L L-

hmm...masyado nang late ang reply nato para sa post mo..nyahaha..pero i'd still want you to know my opinion regarding your problem.
Firstly, si Daddy mo suicidal. I think it's not yet time para iwanan mo sya, you're not mature enough din para iwana sya and stand on your own feet/foot/toes whatever. So for now,stay with him, spend time with him and your step mom.

second, si Mama mo, kinocontact ka. wala namang problema dun. ikaw ang problema cause you're trying to avoid her. Kahit alam mo or hindi ang reason ng paghihiwalay nila, that shouldn't cloud your relationship with her. Alm ko, right now ang step mom mo ang "the best' mom for you. but give you're mother a chance. communication lang naman for now ang necessary. Ngayon, tungkol dun sa green card, ask your mom if she could give you some time, until you're legal, or better yet until mag 20 ka to decide. kung practical ka, you can use that green card someday.

lastly, teenager kapa lang ngayon right? teenagers are usually sensitive pag mai ganitong problema, and they base their decision sa emotions nila, not that it's wrong. minsan kasi dahil sa emotion nagiging mali ang desisyon natin. galit ka ngayon sa mama mo, but please don't decide base on that bitterness, ang shallow ng reason na yan.

So advice ko lang, for the days to come,you have to be strong. Madaming information silang ibibigay basta sayo. kung pano nauwi sa ganyan ang family nyo, kung bakit nag desisyon sila ng ganun. What you should do is just gather those information. ipunin mo muna, don't decide just yet, don't choose sides. you need to think it thoroughly kasi you need to decide not just for your parent's sake, but for your own sake as well. I gather mo lang ang informations na ibibigay nila, keep it until the right time comes na kailangan mo na talagang mag desisyon.

Consider your emotions, but don't let it cloud your thoughts. smile  

88december

Aekea Hunter

8,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:01 am
cheese_whine yum_tea gaia_crown yum_icecreampie cheese_whine

♔Hrmm lemme see now♔

Tungkol kay Tatay: Kagaya nang sabi nang karamihan sa thread na to halatang mahal ka talaga nang tatay mo. Pero pakiramdam ko hindi suicidal si daddy dahil alam niyang kailangan ka pang alagaan.

Communications with mother: Maganda naman at nakakapag communicate ka pa sa nanay mo. Pero kung ayaw mo talaga sa kanya at gusto mo siyang iwasan sabihin mo lang totoo. Consider mo rin to: Has your mother ever been a mom to you?... may pagkakaiba ang mother sa mom or mommy at ang father sa daddy. Dahil yung tatay mo ay talagang naging daddy sa buhay mo. Kaya ka siguro binibigyan nang packages ni nanay at gusto niyang makipag communicate ay dahil ayaw niyang mawala ka sa buhay niya, gusto niyang "makasama" o binabribe kang pumunta sa US.

Who is at fault tatay o nanay?: ang totoo wala akong alam diyan pero wag ka rin kaagad mag judge kung sino man talaga may sala. Heck wag mo nalang talagang isipin yung bagay na yun. Totoo ngan past is past pero the past is what helped you become who you are today. Kumbagga maganda na kalimutan ang malunkot na karaan at alalahanin ang mga masasaya.

Teenager: Your young over time you will find out the right move to make. Enjoy life while you are young as my parents always tell me. Even if Im already 19 my parents still tell me that. But as you grow be prepared for what lies ahead. Sure you will be caught off guard and fall down a lot. But that shouldn't hinder you from continuing your journey. Also as December has said consider both your thoughts and emotions about this matter. Don't just make a willy nilly decision especially when its something as heavy as this.

Hope this helps dear sweatdrop lots of love to you...and leche flan este pudding XD

yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_puddi

cheese_whine yum_tea gaia_crown yum_icecreampie cheese_whine

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:01 pm
My advice for you? Tell her how you really feel and what you think about the whole ordeal. If she respects you, she would back off. And by back off, I mean stop asking you to come back and all. Communicating with the woman who gave birth to you isn't so bad. If you still want like talking to her, then feel free to do so. It should be noted that you must explain that to your father.

Good Luck.
yum_strawberry

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
Advice Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff