Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Ran into a homie at wal-mart

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:25 pm
I used to go to his house a lot before he lost it. One time I was having a horrible day and he gave me a sledgehammer and had me tear down his shed to relieve stress. Such an awesome juggalo.

Saw him recently at a ninja's funeral, RIP Raul, and had to thank him for that.

Randomly ran into him at wal-mart. We went to the future and got astronaut applesauce.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:52 pm
Lucky. There's no Lo's or Lette's around here and no faygo and no ICP. sad . Its like it doesn't even exist. All my Juggalo friends are online but mark my words! if I ever see a juggalo/lette at a store I will give them a freakin hug lol  

Scooters Toybox

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 12:42 am
Annatetralette
Lucky. There's no Lo's or Lette's around here and no faygo and no ICP. sad . Its like it doesn't even exist. All my Juggalo friends are online but mark my words! if I ever see a juggalo/lette at a store I will give them a freakin hug lol
That sucks, my city is swarming with fam. Move to Corpus!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 1:21 am
Lukaiya Merai
Annatetralette

:O Gladly! lol  

Scooters Toybox

JuggaloGarent

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:36 am
Annatetralette
Lukaiya Merai
Annatetralette

Where you from? I am in Washington State. Got lots of clown love here.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:14 am
JuggaloGarent
Annatetralette
Lukaiya Merai
Annatetralette

Where you from? I am in Washington State. Got lots of clown love here.

Pennsylvania. Blah such a boring place  

Scooters Toybox

madderFox

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 10:37 am
-dances-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm
Im always running into homies. I live in maryland. And we're swarming. Its amazing!<3  

ForeverInThisLife

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:11 pm
Ohio is better. wink  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:05 am
Best way to meet fam is to go to shows.. or even a JCW if they ever have one in your area..  

CaptainAmber

Depraved Jester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:30 pm
The backwoods of WV, Tons of Fam here... And Faygo....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:35 am
heh I live in southern IL 40 minutes away from cave in rock theres TONS of fam round here It's awesome  

NeoTokyo22

MoonMamma88

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:03 am
i work at a bowlin alley and 3 juggalos came in last night, it was so awesome to meet some fam for the first time, MLL whoop whoop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:04 am
NeoTokyo22
heh I live in southern IL 40 minutes away from cave in rock theres TONS of fam round here It's awesome

thats where the lo's i met at work were from, and i am about to be in I;. next week for my uncles funeral, but i will be in Hume, there is NOTHING there!!!!  

MoonMamma88

14,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

juggalo541

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:36 am
im in northern california hella juggalos round here although theres a lot of juffalos too so you gotta pick threw to find real fam and by saying that im not hating but when i get hated on because im only wearing a two inch charm with a one inc hatchet man in the middle it ridiculous. or if i have it tucked for a interview and i see a lo and show some luv wth a whoop whoop and get a triva game its ridiculous. or when it gets me stopped by cops for wearing my boondox shirt cause a few dumbasses are claiming juggalos as agang. MCL to the true lo's who know you dont have to own a single peice of merch, like all the bands, run in a gang, be initiated, or know a s**t load of trivia and know its about the fam MCL
and scince i got off topic theres alot of fam around here but its hard to find through the fakes that do it as a meens of being cool  
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games