Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skylar Swan

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:55 pm
Me and Destructive Assasin have decided to learn Japanese together over Skype. The thing is, we both live in different countries. I recently got a book on learning Japanese that we could use...But we're not sure how we'll be setting up this study-buddy seminar, any tips?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 am

If you ever need a informal teacher, I could offer my services (: I'm still a Japanese student myself, but I wouldn't mind offering a few pointers. Please let me know!!

Other than that, I would recommend learning from the textbook and learning the basics together? What level are you two at? (:

Good luck!

lennersmii
Crew

Skylar Swan

5,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:55 pm
We're pretty much just staring (like very basics), and that'd be great! Do you know of any why we could use the textbook using Skype? (like, since only I have it what would be a good way to 'distribute' the information?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm
well that very good information. but how will it help out of studying Japanese?  

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250

Daeuil

5,100 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm
I think you should somehow use the same textbook and like do the same questions and help each with pronouncing and answering questions and stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:20 pm
Okay the best way I can think of for you to both do this, is to scan the pages unto your computer somehow. You could take pictures of the lesson pages and send them to your friend. Or retype the page and send that. You could also read the explanations outloud if that helps him.

Reading and Speaking Outloud is the best way to imprint things into your mind. You remember 10% of what you read, but 70% of what you speak.

Happy Learnin!  

Tsuki no Kuchiduke

Shameless Exhibitionist

6,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Japanese language

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers