Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:55 pm
Being alone
♥ As some of you might have heard, Tite has Bleach on Haitus until further notice.

Thoughts, do you think he should finish the series already? Since there are 49 mangas out and 317 eps. (man this is a loonngg series)

Forevermore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:20 pm
Yes, yes I think he needs to finish it. Have a HUGE blowout battle, write us a nice conclusion, and then just END IT ALREADY.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Crystal of Infinity

Fashionable Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:17 pm
Yeah... since it's kinda getting rediculous now.... Though, this isn't as long as the Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden series... which has 200+ episodes in the first part and is nearly at 200 in the Shippuuden part now.. don't know about the manga since i dont read the naruto manga...
Like end it with Ichigo finally losing his power and getting to live a normal high schooler's life for once....  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm
Yes, it just needs to end. The episodes are pointless, and seam like nothing new ever happens. I think Ichigo just needs to lose his powers and be a teen.  

lunarxgirl
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

night owl1997
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:05 am
Yes it defiantly needs to end,it's like there's not even a plot anymore and it's mostly fillers  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:03 am
Meeeh not really, artists series and artist should end it when he feels like the moment is right. I personally think the latest arc is best one since Ichigo obtaining is Bankai. There are WAY longer series in the world anyways. As for episode lengths... You do realize that all major series have like 1/5 of the episodes as fillers instead of actual storyline ones >>

Well anyways what I think is the most interesting this to see is which of the current mainstream tittles ends first, because I'd expect it to cause snowball effect. I personally think that Naruto will be first one to end it. One Piece still has LOOONG way till it should end (unless it comes down to super sudden death end or such), Bleach still has few possibilities to continue too and the current arc needs to end too (I mean like there hasn't been even one true Vasto Lord yet ((I don't count the arrancars even though one of them said something about being one at some point, if I remember correctly)) and the spirit lord ((the dude that Aizen was aiming to overthrow with his own realm and stuff)) could still appear too.)

KHR! still has possibilities to continue, So does HSDK; series like Soul Eater, Witch Hunter and Fairy Tail are way younger so than the others so they still are just developing towards their final life phase.

As for the ending of Ichigo losing his powers and going back to normal teen blablabla: cliche and girly much. But suppose anything is possible, I would see it as really bad ending though but w/e xp rofl  

3Rton
Crew

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces