Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
I need your honest opinion on something DM

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willis2715

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:22 am
Do you think i should get a load of minis and put them in my tank? it seems a bit stupid... Why? Well i saw this thread once that i really had to agree with... It said that with all the monsters coming out everyone with a decent tank will be overshadowed my people like me... Do you think I should fill it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:39 am
I think the mini's right now if you have them don't put them in the tank until a few weeks later to see how these new monsters and gold fish are going to pan out and with all the changes to BG you might be getting not at much of a profit as you may think.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

Willis2715

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:37 am
azndreams
I think the mini's right now if you have them don't put them in the tank until a few weeks later to see how these new monsters and gold fish are going to pan out and with all the changes to BG you might be getting not at much of a profit as you may think.

so... is that a yes or a no..?

I didn't really understand the message sorry sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 am
whitewind2715
azndreams

I think that was along the lines of "Wait and see how the changes to booty grab affect the game before forking out for mini monsters, you never know the fish may have been nerfed again"  

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Willis2715

Distinct Phantom

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:39 am
Vox_Draconis
whitewind2715
azndreams

I think that was along the lines of "Wait and see how the changes to booty grab affect the game before forking out for mini monsters, you never know the fish may have been nerfed again"

ah I see now... yea thats probably smart... thanks much!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:41 am
whitewind2715
Vox_Draconis
whitewind2715
azndreams

ah I see now... yea thats probably smart... thanks much!

you're welcome.  

Vox_Draconis

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:33 pm
whitewind2715

To answer your question it's a no. Wait 2 weeks for things to pan out then decide once you have the stats on the new fish whether it's worth it to you to get the tank you want.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games