Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Active Contests
Week 23: AvaTek Arena - IWC Sports Icon (VOTE NOW) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote for your favorite Sports Icon
  itZz-Nikk
  the sky is the langit
  xPechay
  RekaChio
  Warclan
  Iya Miranda
  Queen Kamii
  xXJuvia-samaXx
  Ako_C_Richelle
  imochichan24
View Results

Iya Miranda

Friendly Explorer

5,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 2:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Week #: 23
Username: Iya Miranda
Description of your AvaTek: Be the star at the start of IWC SummerFEST Olympics!!! whee

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:29 am
hehehe this is gonna be fun >.< and in real i had never been a real muse in any sports competition siguro, ibubuhos ko na lang ang sarili ko kung papaano i-portray ang aking sarili haha  

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:27 am

Username: Ako_C_Richelle
Description of your AvaTek:
As a muse, I would like to wear an outfit that has the shades of Yellow and Pink. Yellow symbolizes joy and happiness while Pink it represents of caring and tenderness; caring to the people whom with you. Whether you loose or win the game, you are still there to comfort everyone with warm smile from the bottom of your heart. emotion_yatta

http://www.tektek.org/avatar/53405367 di ko makita yung link ng tektek kaya 2 po pinost ko nalilito ako e. oh well kayo na po bahala mag judge kung anong ang kukunin nyo  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 5:12 am

Username: imochichan24
Description of your AvaTek: Shooting is my sport whee This sport requires accurancy and speed.

imochichan24

Queen Kamii

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 am

Week #:23
Username: Queen Kamii
Description of your AvaTek:

If I will be given the chance to become an IWC Sports Icon Muse, I would wear these, 10th Anniversary Angelic Sky this symbolize my attitude towards everyone & how I treat them like my little angels I would be their mother-like I wouldn't be bias,I would also wear, Love Drunk this one symbolizes my love for everyone, I love them so much that it overflows,also Lovely Diction as a muse I will be a good example using my words not foul words, and it would be like music to their ears,The Cheers and Jeers this one would symbolize strength, the strength that I give to everyone by cheering for them,with the thumbs up handsign,not to put them down,All-Star Cheer: Sapphire Skulls the ribbon that I used in my toes,I use this item to let everyone see that even though it is small, it is important and adds beauty,same with the every team, even though you're just a member , remember you are still important for the group to function well,the skirt symbolizes that I am a girl c":, the "Baton" as a cheerleader of my group, symbolizes good leadership,10th Anniversary Mini Angelic Halo & Winglets It symbolizes me as their guardian angel,Princess Harmony , tells that I'm a princess that would give harmony to IWC, also symbolizes RESPECT. Anesidora's Gift for me would symbolize trust in God and being Sportsmanship,which means that we must trust God win or lose let's be a sport! (I wanna let them see that).Thundercloud Couture would symbolize my name! Kaminari (Thunder) and I would stand firm,with a ROAR like Thunder! Radiant Heart Headband Would symbolize "HOPE".Masquerade for "BEAUTY"not only the outside but the inside as well,Red Heart Face Tattoo, would symbolize "LOVE".Light Spirit My feelings for every member guided by the SPIRIT OF LIGHT.Cheerleader Uniform (Sky & Blue) Even though I'm a part of the RED TEAM, I love BLUE, with white color, BLUE for COOLNESS, & UNITY, WHITE means PEACE & HUMILITY, that's why as you can see most of my items are blue.The Smiley Face means that I would bring a happiness to everyone with a smile.Last but not the least, The Red Colored Eyes would symbolize that I look to each member with love & care.It also symbolizes my passion to the IWC Olympic Games and dedication. I would be "MYSELF" as I was before I entered IWC Group. :"3 Every little thing I do, I do it with love.That's all thank you.

Happy IWC Olympics, let us enjoy ourselves with the beat of our heart!

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 1:59 am
Bump for more entries 4laugh deadline is until 12mn!  

Angel Mhai
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

KawaiiBrielle

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points