Well played, Obama.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:26 pm
So I'm not a fan of Obama but I have to admit this amused me. So you probably heard about the birth certificate thing. Back in 08 in this very guild we were bitching about how he should release the birth certificate. Well apparently he did. Donald Trump apparently didn't think this was good enough and demanded he release the long form birth certificate. Obama did this as well. You guys should probably already know this but in case you didn't I'm filling you in on this.

So I was looking for the video of Obama's statement on Bin Laden's death. I ended up finding a wrong video where he instead was addressing the people about the long form. He claimed he was going the extra mile and also releasing his birth video. The video played and it was where Simba was born in the Lion King. Well played good sir. Well played.  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm
Link? I want to see this.  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:03 pm
Lt Buckner
Link? I want to see this.
User Image
The whole video is about 18 minutes long, but I have to admit I enjoyed the jokes he cracked in the vid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:48 am
i saw this yesterday... it;s at the white house corespondents dinner.... funniest time in presidential history (other than maybe some of the Reagan years xp )  

Maddness91

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 2:32 am
Yeah when the video said "Correspondents Dinner" I figured that was the event.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 am
I heard about some actor bitching about being caught by a camera coming out of the WHCD, giving a short blurb, and leaving... and being labeled "actress" by the reporting news station. He says this is the third time in a row this has happened to him, and maybe someone's trying to give him a hint. xd  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas