Reply Runescape
Welcome! Introduce yourself [and more!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAND OF RUIN

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:52 am
Idont know if any of you know my rs character but his name is hand of ruin just like on here. Now i was going to get back into the game the other day and noticed i was like lvl 103 and i needed a little help getting started again.I am currently broke and my friend wanted me to get back into the game after he was telling me about Jagex bringing free trade and wildy back. Ithought WOW what a great time to start playing again!!!! but when i signed on i realized my account didnt have anything anymore. can anyone help me?? It never had that much in the first place. maybe 15mill but now it has maybe 500k  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:15 am
Hello everyone- thank you for accepting me here! My name is AvatarRoku05 on Gaia (been playing since 2005), and it is ODINSWIFE on Old School RS. I have been playing OS Runecape for only about a month now- my husband got me into playing it and I am addicted! I am back and forth between Gaia and Runescape alot, usually AFKing on one or the other! My chosen skill on OS is Woodcutting, now at level 75 and going up. When I am not online, I am spending time with my husband and family, or our crazy assortment of dogs! =) Anything else, please just ask!  

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200

123popup

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:14 pm
Hey Scapers! I'm new to the guild and thought of introducing myself. I've been on gaia for a few years and played rs since around 2005. I regularly get on gaia, but not too much on runescape nowadays. I still play OSRS and my name is acertaingirl on there, RS3 is 123popup, so if you wanna add me as a friend 3nodding I'm excited to be apart of this guild. Runescape has such good memories for me through the years. I've been playing. I've made some really close friends, enemies, and even met my husband through playing rs. (If you want the whole story, just pm me. I'm so happy to tell it lol heart ) I think that's just about it for me, so yeah.
Thanks again! emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:34 pm
hey guys,
my name is nathan, i played RS back in its prime time, before all of the massive updates. ive been wanting to get back into it, but dont have any online friends to play with, "playing alone is kinda boring." i'm gonna be making a new OSRS account, the name is going to be "Phoenixrex". if you wanna meet up and chat and play together add me smile

and add me here on Gaia, im on daily  

phoenixrex

Married Genius

3,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Weeb Filth
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:26 pm
phoenixrex
hey guys,
my name is nathan, i played RS back in its prime time, before all of the massive updates. ive been wanting to get back into it, but dont have any online friends to play with, "playing alone is kinda boring." i'm gonna be making a new OSRS account, the name is going to be "Phoenixrex". if you wanna meet up and chat and play together add me smile

and add me here on Gaia, im on daily
welcome to the guild. some of us still play we are sometimes in the friend chat for the guild "gaiascape" dont be scared to drop by and talk to us my RSN is EvilFootLong.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:19 pm
My gaia online name is Mxtty, of course.
My real life name is Matty. Just turned 18 in March! c:
On runescape, my name is "Osiris Myth", but I'll likely be changing it soon since it's not rolling off the tongue as much as I wanted it to.
I'm Combat l81 right now I believe, and I am at my highest skill in Magic. Favorite side skill is probably Woodcutting or Cooking.
I recently lost membership, so I've lacked playing, but I may be getting back into it soon if I can find out how to make enough millions to buy one!
I played RuneScape 10 years ago, but quit after about 10 minutes, so I made a new one in January/February, and I've started anew from there!

Mxtty

Wagging Sex Symbol

16,625 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Cheerbringer 100

Miss Hampy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:06 pm
I deleted my original because it was uhh... bad

Howdy, I'm RSN:Hampy. I've been around forever, basically. I recently started playing again back in Feb after a couple years of quitting, and have since gotten my account close to a Max Cape (just 16 levels left across 4 skills, two over 95). That being said, don't be surprised if I disappear... Jesus this Gaia reply system sucks on Mobile, I'll have to finish later >_>

Anyways, I'll be in chat usually, maybe mrgreen  
Runescape

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces