Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
Grand Theft Auto: Juggalo City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scooters Toybox

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:25 pm
GRAND THEFT AUTO: JUGGALO CITY! AHHH THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS INTO A REAL GAME!! Omg I would buy a million copies of it and just give it to people XD lol  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 am
I would so play this game. mwcl.  

JuggaloGarent

Partying Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

InTheDarkShadows666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 pm
That game would be the s**t xD Whoop! Whoop!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:00 am
its actually possible to make a modded version of grand theft auto san andres and turn it into gta juggalo city imcurrently in the process of turning one of my favorite games when i was younger into some wicked s**t for my own use im sure itll get mixed reactions from yall but im turning pokemon emerald into pokemon wicked my guy runs around painted up in hatchet gear theres custom monsters used beat haters down and the dialog is completely changed the map is swithched its a completely differnt game i made specifically for me th point of this was to say that if someone wanted to thy could mod it to be made using the an iso edditing program i think if we really want it we could all work togethr to make it its not fantasy if its possible and san andres isnt far off from how some juggalos live but highly possible and im hella down to start if people wanna help me make it WHOOP WHOOP MMFWCL  

juggalo541

Mister George Kapland

Hallowed Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:10 am
Only if the graphics are better than GTA.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:12 am
it would be a modded version of san andreas so same graphic quality and stuff but its completely change able otherwise  

juggalo541

~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff