what Kamen Rider would you be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brotherofAnubus

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:57 pm
No love for Kamen Rider Kabuto. His speed is unparalleled, especially when you add in the Hyper Zector. Plus, his idle stance is similar to Decade's (or rather vice versa). It shows that he's in charge, and for the most part, he always is.

I would, without a doubt, love to be that Rider.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:02 pm
I've always been a big fan of Kabuto, its just a shame they dont give the credit he deserves. like how Decade was able defeat him like nothing stressed come on now lol  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:14 pm
I always found his personality aggravating. Though I know that he trained to be perfect in everything and was successful most of the time at it. it still was a bit annoying. Plus I found the series had trouble with plot from story arc to arc. It seemed like they added quite a few plot points that no one really knew about until it was mentioned. And not like plot twists, but things that the writers seemed to assume we would know.

Think I've read somewhere that Faiz Axel form is just a little bit slower than Clock Up, and Accel Trial form is slower than Axel form.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Im a big fan of Kamen Rider Rx, he brings back childhood memories. He was one of the first Kamen Riders I've ever seen/watched. They aired it here at our local TV around the 90's, i watched it almost everyday with my dad.

Id love to be that rider too, but since im a girl... meh~  

Bad Engrish

Man-Hungry Capitalist

8,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:26 am
What does being a girl have to do with anything? Female riders might be far and few between, but the desire to take on that mantle of the hero fighting for a cause, that can transcend gender.
The first Agito was a girl. Though, it's true that ther haven't been as many female riders as I'd like. I think if we count Tackle that makes what, 6?
(are you thinking of Saban's Masked Rider which was made from Black RX footage? that'd be the right time period and sounds like the right rider. Unless you actually watched Black RX)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm
Female Riders are like the legends of legends, you rarely get to see them. and you never know when one will appear. I think the reason why Kamen Rider writes don't make more, is because they have always been a show about one or two main characters, and if they start adding a 3rd character who is Female, it will start to feel more like a sentai or metal hero show. unless of course she goes to become the 2nd rider of the series, that i would have to say would be really interesting.  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:56 pm
Everyone is already waiting for a female secondary rider. because previous female riders have been movie-verse riders. (Larc, Femme, Kivala) We've gotten a couple (Shuki, Amaki, Tackle...sort of, the original Agito.) but it's so rare.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:48 pm
well when you think Kamen Rider it's always a guy  

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:03 pm
Unfortunate.
Even the movieverse riders are like that.
Larc, came with Lance and Glaive.
Femme came with Ryuga (and sort of Verde as well)
Amaki came with, aw hell almost every heisei rider.
Shuki appeared for what, two episodes before the only female rider in the series disappeared?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:13 pm
Eh I'll take that Oni no Yoroi suit that grants the wearer full on oni powers until I decide once and for all (which will probably be never and since my answers always start of end with "at the moment" or "for now")  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:21 am
{{Looks up Oni no Yoroi}} eek wow that's pretty crazy.. but Idk its always hard trying to pick just one rider I would like to be xd I like them all.. Maybe Another Agito xd or Skull. anyone with a scarf looks badass lol. Hell even Justimon is taking fashion tips from Riders lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:04 am
Kiriyama Ren
Everyone is already waiting for a female secondary rider. because previous female riders have been movie-verse riders. (Larc, Femme, Kivala) We've gotten a couple (Shuki, Amaki, Tackle...sort of, the original Agito.) but it's so rare.

>>Female Kamen Rider
-Rare
-Majority of them DIE/gets killed off. neutral
(hope the dont do the same on Nadeshiko.)

I think it was Black Rx since yeah...
Tokusatsu shows get aired here really late.  

Bad Engrish

Man-Hungry Capitalist

8,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Profitable 100

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 am
well thinking about the manga junk had it where the guy was the crazy bad guy and the girl was the hero at less I think so I didn't read all of it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am
which manga is this? eek  

Agito Geist
Vice Captain

Kamen Rider G
Captain

Angelic Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:44 pm
it's called junk  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items