Welcome to Gaia! ::

FMG:The Future Mangaka Guild.

Back to Guilds

Aspiring manga artists and long-time fans of anime and manga,your haven is here. 

Tags: manga, anime, japanese, drawing, friends 

Reply The FMG Main
What Anime/Manga Villain would you be and why? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BroHanSein

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:23 pm
Kukukukuku, I'd be Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! All the guys there are just so....*drools* But Xanxus is my fav bad guy so far since he's just so...EVIL and ANGRY. It's awesome. =w=  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 12:32 pm
xClubbed2Deathx
Kukukukuku, I'd be Xanxus from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! All the guys there are just so....*drools* But Xanxus is my fav bad guy so far since he's just so...EVIL and ANGRY. It's awesome. =w=

OH good choice! He's so evil ahahahha i love it  

Ruby Jaguar

EpicNixxi

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am
Ruby Jaguar
Pmoney the tasty
Grimmjow from Bleach. Don't hate.

Lol, I guess his attitude and the way he does things is rather interesting. Punching holes in people, always looking for the strongest opponent, having that insane laugh, being disrespectful, and not givin' a s**t. Thats the life! XD

Grimmjow is awesome!! i love his blue hair and his mask XD i find him really attractive too haha

Yep 3nodding He's gotta be the coolest, most awesome villian I've ever seen. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:18 am
Ruby Jaguar
Funfire C42
I would go with Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh! magna/shows would be fun. A mean guy who lives inside of a nice guy. That is so cool .

Oh i remember Bakura!! haha he was the guy with the whitish hair wasn't he?

Yea, you can't tell which side he is... for real. whee  

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

whats a ghoul

Dapper Bunny

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:50 pm
I think I'd probably be Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories. Not just cuz I cosplayed him one time, but cuz he's EPIC and SPARKLY and has a SCTHE and FLOWERS and PINK HAIRED and utterly EVIL. See, pink is an evil color. XD I love him. Lol!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:43 pm
Well, I typically don't like the villains in anime/manga, but if I had to choose, I would rather be Canna Bismark from Shaman King (the blue-haired girl among the witch trio in Hao's team), because she's tough and strong with that knight spirit-ally of hers, if only she would quit smoking sweatdrop  

Hoshi Izumi

Relligest Sharuel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:09 am
Sosuke Aizen.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm
I might be Shougo Makishima from PSYCHO-PASS. He is a cruel, cruel person biggrin  

Malekki

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The FMG Main

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items