Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Gaia Spirit Week Guild!

Back to Guilds

Hang out with your friends and stay updated on all the news of Spirit Week AT THE SAME TIME! What a deal! ;D 

Tags: spirit week, user event, classes, hangout 

Reply Archives
11~! Chatting and discussion

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:43 am
What does 11 have in store~ Please speculate.

The guild needs revamping, it's got no '11 class, for the newbies, and the main page still says to await '10.

Nonetheless...I can't wait.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 am
You wish you could go
Green with Envy!

You do have a point with all of these. Even though we have a few months, this is still something big that needs to be thought out.

Well, I suppose the first thing to do is list all the classes we have now and to list the color they are. When that's done, we can vote for a color for the new class to have.

Once that's out of the way, we need to think on the themes we want. The themes should be ones that others, like the new members, can participate in-- not just those who have been around a while and have a lot of gold sitting around. A thread should be posted where every one suggests themes they want to do this year and the mods of this guild will pick their favorites of those days.

Everything else, like the actual thread posting and the sub threads for the classes, can be done a week or two before the actual event (which, if I remember correctly, is always the first full week of July, so that would be July 3-9).

Spirit Week's
Class of 2006!

animekittyninja-aka kiki

Taken Cleric

18,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100

Shieran
Vice Captain

7,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:32 pm

We're working on it, folks. Don't you worry, the new board will be revealed soon.

=)

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 2:36 pm
I for one cant wait for this years spirit week! I've been looking foreward to it since the last one ended and I found and joined this guild haha.

I'm eagerly awaiting the unveiling of the weeks events. How are they decided from all of the suggestions?  

Duo-chan_in_wonderland

Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff