desert mountains

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the warrior tora

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 am
User Image

a large area covered in towering rocks and mountains there are deep crevices,long dark caves,and treacherous drops it is rumored that dr. gero once had a lab hidden here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:24 am
deep in some dark caverns on the side of a large trench there is no movement in the area besides some small lizards and bats scurrying around. suddenly an explosion rocks the caverns followed by a few more each louder then the last until a large hole leading to a high tech lab sat with smoldering rocks around.

23 walked into the open cave taking in his surroundings. he turned to look back at what had been his prison for so long. frustrated he charged a ball of energy in his palm then threw it into the lab causing a large explosion. 23 turned and walked out of the cave then hovered to the top of the cliff scanning the area. he stopped as he sensed two power levels that where almost as high as his.

2 miles away 17 and 18 where flying towards 23 they had been waiting for one of dr. Geros forgotten experiments to come crawling out at any time. 17 flew next to 18 "we hit this one hard and fast dont give him any chances. 18 smiled back at him "of course brother is there really any other way" they both started laughing and sped up towards 23.

23 looked up suppressing his power level just as 18 and 17 appeared. they looked down at him with grins of evil. 17 held his palm up at 23 "you weaker units dont even put up a fight now DIE!!!" he yelled shooting a large blast at 23 along with a blast from 18 that equaled his in size

23 looked up then in a flash he appeared between 17 and 18 they stopped focusing on their attacks causing them to completely destroy the cliff 23 was standing on. they both jumped to the side but 23 appeared in front of 17 kneeing him in the chest then he appeared behind 18 kicking her in the head.

18 flew threw a large boulder and flew back a couple of feet before 23's blast hit him in the chest. 17 fell to the ground his body smoking and his clothes torn.18 tried to stand up but 23 appeared in front of her grabbing her by the face and holding her in front of him he snickered at her "now why would you two go and attack little old me" she struggled against his grip but couldnt get out and stopped moving when he put his other hand to her stomach and charged up a blast. she started talking "we always destroy dr. gero's old inventions their usually pretty weak .

17 appeared beside them "let go of my sister!!!" he yelled shooting a blast from his hands. 23 looked over and extended his palm towards the beam completely absorbing the attack. 17 and 18 looked at each other then at 23 "what do you want" said 18

23 looked at her and 17 "well i just want you to join me i feel we can learn from each other and im recruiting" he let 16 go and she walked over to 17 regaining her posture as they thought about what had been said "recruiting for what exactly? it seems you have a plan and you are strong so what are you wanting us for" 17 asked suspiciously. "well im bringing the androids back to the top and to do so i need henchmen and you two would make good thugs plus i can teach you new techniques and you can teach me"

17 and 18 looked at each other and thought for a few moments then looked at 23 then simultaneously said "we're in" 23 nodded in approvment. good we have things to do lets go. with that they all three took off into the sky  

the warrior tora

Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff