Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Movies, Television & Entertainment
Channel 7 Hate Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are your thoughts on Channel 7?
  I love it. Best TV station in the world.
  I could care less.
  It's no worse than anyone else.
  It sucks holes
  It pours forth from the arse hole of Satan himself.
View Results

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:12 am
Suicidal.Socks
This sounds all sucky.

I don't fly over to Aussie to watch tv so I don't really know much.

I like tv here.

Except when stuff ends.

That sucks.

I hate it when The Glasshouse finishes each week. That's a sad moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:27 am
hmmmm I don't watch channel seven anymore cause it means having to move the bloody TV areal around till the reception is clear and progamming the bloody thing to channel seven (yes I have one of those ancient TVs from way back when). Damn tv and its stupid memory loss. Now I just watch channel ten, SBS or the ABC. Mostly channel Ten though. Even though they aren't any better the Seven. Gosh Ten pretty much blows the whole effing plot line of your favourite shows. scream scream scream scream GAR. I HATE THEM ALL.... I should just stop watching comercial TV. Yes. I'll do what my music teacher does. I won't watch commercial tv... well I'll only watch if there's something that is worth watching like HOUSE or FUTURAMA and NEIGHBOURS.  

Daisy Mai - 128K

wolf_blade123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:16 am
why did 7 get rid of Scrubs?

everyone says it should be put back on but noooo EVERY SINGLE STATION PREFERS CRAP INSTEAD!!!!!!!!

and my stupid rich friend has all the seasons on DVD making my situation worse... stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:11 pm
Meh I stopped watching Seven when I started senior high school. Well I pretty much stopped watching TV when that happened cause of study. But anyway some months later after studying to returned to watching TV and I realised that Seven had sold themselves to the devil of reality tv. Now I didn't think they could stoop as low as they had until I heard about "Dirty Sexy Money" which is currently on air I think. Urgh. For shame. The only Channels which are worth watching on a regular basis are the ABC and SBS all other channels are s**t. Well Channel Ten is worth watching only because of Neighbours and Futurama but, apart from that its pretty much s**t.  

-LittleDuckatBigpond-

Movies, Television & Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces