Reply The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral
Rapture RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 8:20 pm
Hello, and welcome to the supposed Rapture. Let me explain the scenario here along with some rules. The end has come.

Your role play character in the guild is in Nosgoth when suddenly something causes many people to disappear. Those who vanish are solely human, but not all humans go. Many of the Sarafan and upper ranked people remain. They were not good people it seems, in their lives. The vampires remain because whatever entity took the humans away felt that killing to survive was uncool. Also, I the great Turel, was too sexy for this entity. Those who remain gather together to survive. The Vampires gather at the Sanctuary of the Clans. Their allies and possibly enemies meet up as well, in order to figure out what happened. Were the people abducted? What made them vanish? For the vampires it means less humans to feed on and less food to go around overall. For humans it means less people to help tend fields, animals, or other necessities. No one likes the Hylden so they get no mention.

Who are your allies? Where did your food supply go? Who can you trust?

RULES:
1) Keep in character.
2) You aren't limited to the number of accounts you can use to post.
3) If your character acts like a pretentious jackass, then be prepared to have other characters dislike you. Note that some characters are assholes. you have the right to react accordingly.
3.5) Raziel and Turel fight by default and act like jackasses to each other. It's best to let them do that.
4) I understand that some of us make occasional typos. Using chatspeak/textspeak or otherwise raping the English language will get you booted from the rp.
5) If you are having serious problems, contact myself or any other crew member for help.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:51 pm
Reserve post in case it's needed for something.  

Kain Balance Guardian
Crew

Vampire

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:10 pm
It was dark and dreary out. Of course. The weather was never nice whenever something bad happened. As long as it didn't rain, Turel didn't care so much. He was abruptly interrupted earlier today with a message from Lord Kain: Get to the Clan Sanctuary as quick as possible. Everyone is meeting.

He assumed it had to do with the sudden disappearance of so many humans. Some of the poorer towns lost a majority of their people. There were a lot of vampire mouths to feed; he had a fair number in his own clan. A few human servants vanished too. Turel generally didn't have an interest in what happened to the humans; even if there was a plague there was usually a way for the human population to return. Plagues tended to spread out amongst age groups. Many of the human children had vanished. This meant the current humans needed to either pop out babies at an unhealthy rate to compensate or the vampires were not going to be making more of their own kind.

So Turel went to the Sanctuary. He hoped someone had answers or at least some solutions (whether they be short term or long term) for this dilemma.  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:26 pm
She had been praying in one of the few sanctuaries that were still intact after the vampiric incursion some time ago when something didn't feel right...it was as if the voices of the populace that had gathered under the roof of the small cathedral had fallen silent, stolen way by some unseen creature. Turning around, the woman prepared her staff for a holy charm, only to realize that the people were gone. What did happen here? Was this the result of some new vampiric attack? Or something far more sinister in nature? The brunette wasn't sure, but she was determined to find some answers, even if it meant plunging into the heart of the vampires' citadel to search for the truth.

Preparing all that she would need, the woman stepped outside, braving the dark dreary night to see if there was anyone else still around aside from the unnatural beings that the gods cursed. Sure she was afraid, but that didn't stop her venturing out in search of survivors, or anyone still in hiding. Please grant me the power to endure this trial, whatever it is... The woman prayed as she kept her eyes open while taking slow, steady steps in case something should spring from the shadows and attack.  

Celeste Tsuchi

Friendly Fairy

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am
ooc; I haven't used Chevalier before and he normally isn't whom I roleplay in the guild. I can't remember the last time I did a guild roleplay, so since I am a 'kitteh' with my avatar I will use him now. It seems appropriate for this roleplay I think given the mood. I hope that's all right with everyone, if not I'll kindly delete the post.

-

He couldn't recall the last time he had gotten out of his infernal bindings. Bindings. Humans were fascinated with them. They were fascinating in their ways to bind, gag, and choke their victims to an extent. He hated it...then again he wasn't going to lie to himself. If done right by a certain person he more than likely got off on being tied up because he'd just break out again and slaughter his captors before leaving a trail of chaos behind in his wake.

His tail twitched and curled about as his head turned this way and that. In his wake of coming through this area his found the silence to be deafening and his nerves became alert, with his ears twitching rapidly atop his head. His eyes changed colors frequently (depending on his mood and the light. It was fifty-fifty with both. They had three sets of colors, yellow, red, and purple)

Chevalier had crouched down low to the ground and inhaled the scent. Something was wrong. Even when he had escaped from his bindings...nobody came to him, to stop him, to restrain him...there was nobody now that he had thought about it. For some reason...it drew his curiosity...but also his ire and suspicion.

His nostrils flared slightly and his mouth twitched. Sounds...sounds that were small enough but definitely movement. It was enough to have him draw closer until he came across the source-No. Sources.

'This land is as strange to me as it ever was back ******** it. I'm not going back there...not right now. It's been too much fun so far. Hehehehe. I'll have lots of stories to tell the Madame when I get back anyways. I'm tired of being the b***h-boy.'

The scents and sights of this land had been overwhelming to his senses at first and when Chevalier finally got used to it he was able to distinguish the 'normies' and the 'weirdies' out there. Case in point of 'weirdies'? Those that were not 'normies'. He didn't need to say who was human and who wasn't if he could smell it.

"A fish, a fish, a fish did flow. I wonder where that fishy would gooooo..." His eyes glowed yellow in the dark and he wiggled his bottom a bit as he saw a rodent waddling its round little bottom across the ground. His humanoid limbs poised much like a feline and and his body language spoke like a feline. When he had finally designated his position to pounce before he sprang forward in silence and made a leap upon his pray. There was no blood to shed upon humans and as such he could not bask in the glory it meant to be covered in blood, so the mouse would do for now. He munched and crunched nastily until he swallowed his mashed up meal and gave a 'sktch' of unpleasant nature. 'No fishies friend, sorry. Gotta eat something..'much as the taste of rat abhors my digestive system.'  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 4:03 pm
Tabby awoke and stretched. She lay there in her nest of blankets for a moment, not quite willing to give up the soft warm embrace of sleep just yet. Letting her senses awaken slowly, the blue feline expected to hear the sounds of the humans coming and going in the streets of the citadel far below her. But it was quiet - too quiet. Quite eary in fact.

Hauling herself out from amongst the blankets, Tabby went to the window of her abandoned tower and looked down into the streets to find them uncharacteristically empty. Strange she thought. There's usually somebody about. Even if it's just the guards. Unable to resist the potent tug of curiosity, she made her way down to the streets via a labyrinth of crumbling ledges and rooftops.

Once down at street level, Tabby kept to the shadows - you never could be sure when those flame thrower guards would strike - and it was better to be safe than sorry. But as she made her way through the town, one thing became abundantly clear - the place seemed pretty much deserted. She decided to make her way towards one of the sanctuaries, in case the humans had gone there for some reason.

As the blue feline approached one of said sanctuaries, she was almost taken by surprise as a human female with brown hair came out through the large doors. Tabby sprung into some nearby shadows, crouched low, and hoped that the woman hadn't seen her.

Tabby watched her intently, waiting to see what she would do next, or where she would go...  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 pm
There were humans that were going to meet them. Turel didn't care for most humans. If they weren't brats when they spoke to him, they were idiotically over confident that they could murder him. None had succeeded in that area.

As he traveled, he spotted one of his brothers walking to the Sanctuary. He also picked up some other familiar scents. Nosgoth was a host to strange people and he had crossed their paths on many occasions. The humans or human like people he saw in the Sanctuary were uninteresting to him. Some looked skittish. Others looked annoying. Instead he decided to wait to see who else came. He'd keep to himself unless bothered. If one of his brothers arrived, he'd seek them out immediately. And one appeared to be coming. The one he saw on his way here.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 5:32 pm
It was harder for him to process what happened. Dumah vaguely understood his surroundings but it was hard for him to philosophize on it. He was slower, mentally, than the rest of his brothers. His strength was unparalleled. All brawns and no brains, they teased him. Still, he was curious to know why many humans suddenly vanished. He understood nothing and wanted to understand everything.

When Dumah got the message to meet up, he was more than happy to go. The stray humans he saw ran in fear from him. For understandable reasons. He was a slightly war-torn, barbaric looking 6'8'' (~2.01 metres) vampire. As he was walking along he spotted one of his older brothers, Turel, in the distance. As he got closer to the Sanctuary, Dumah noted that Turel spotted him and was waiting for him to get closer. Did his brother have answers? Maybe. Given the circumstances he doubted Turel would mock his speech difficulties today.  

Lord Dumah

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:09 pm
The storm had come out of nowhere. One moment the skies were clear then the clouds had rolled in, black as coal. It wouldn't have been so difficult to fly but with the sudden disappearance of her crew, managing the ship alone, with the exception of the trusty grunny Dieter, was almost impossible.
The wind alone was a nightmare, constantly tossing the airborne craft around like a raggdoll, the addition of the heavy rain with the occasional, blindingly bright lightning strike, it was very difficult to see.

"Can things get any worse?" Sera grumbled in irritation.

A flash of lightning followed by an explosion told Sera that things could indeed get worse, and had. She felt a shudder run through the ship as it's main engine and the propeller died. Another few explosions and the balloons that helped keep the ship aloft burst into flame, completely obscuring what little view of the surrounding area that Sera was capable of seeing and causing the ship to fall.

Luckily the balloons weren't the only thing keeping the ship afloat. Protected in greenhouse on the deck of the ship was a magical Casimir tree that assisted the balloons in keeping the massive ship aloft. Unfortunately, it couldn't keep the ship in the air for long and the ship began to fall again. Sera gripped the helm and managed to bring the ship into a controlled fall, and crash landed it, unknowingly, into the Sarafan Fortress.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:17 pm
It wasn't easy manuevering from one place to another without much rest. Afterall, who could possible sleep after such chaos erupted in all of Nosgoth? An event like this could have triggered a traumatic effect on one who didn't know her way. But for Thalia, it felt more alien than anything she had ever felt before. She was in her house secluded on the mountains west of the city when smoke had arisen from the streets below, and before she knew it, the mountain began to shake, sending tremors from the wooden floor to the ground outside. Not wanting to be caved in and crushed by falling boulders, Thalia had no choice to flee from her home. Taking the form of a raven, she flew to safety only to watch from a far as her home collapsed beneath the avalanche.

Now she was wandered aimlessly, searching for anyone or something in midst of this chaos. But to her surprise, there was no sign of life anywhere, not even the guards of the human citadel near their posts. Not even the wolves that used to roam the forest were no where to be seen, nor of any other nocturnal creature.

How strange..Thalia thought when she proceeded through the woods cautiously, readied for anything that may pop out of nowhere. Despite not having seen any guards or their flamethrowers, she was not about to let her guard down. The skies were enshrouded by dark clouds as rain drizzled a little upon the ground as she pressed on.

It took her several hours until she finally arrived to a clearing, where, not far from here a bridge lead toward the entrance of the city. Again, there were no signs of human guards and the bridge had been lowered allowing her a chance to cross. Summoning a cloak, Thalia shrouded herself as she went under the guise of an old hermit, she crossed the bridge with a walking stick. When she passed through the entrance, she surveyed her surroundings. The city was devoid of life, with some buildings gutted by fire and debri lay scattered just as a few lamp posts on the ground.

"What happened here? The town's deserted and in ruin. Either the townspeople ran off in fright of the vampires, or..." Thalia trailed off, shaking her head. Whatever caused this devastation is most likely waiting to claim those still remaining. "No need to stand here waiting for something to grab me, I must keep going.." She told herself as Thalia proceeded through the isolated city, the tip of her walking stick tapped against the pavement betweem each step she took. There had to be someone left, someone who can provide her answers behind these occurances.  

Nathaniel Liir

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:13 pm
As she watched the brown haired human, Tabby suddenly felt a strong tremor shake her surroundings. What the hell was that?! The blue feline looked around wildly, trying to determine the source of the disturbance.

It must have been some kind of earth quake
, Tabby reasoned, or... or... something...

Deciding it was better to try to find out about what was going on, Tabby went off to see if there was anyone else around at all.

Nearing the city gates, she noticed an odd looking person. They looked hunched and old with a walking stick. The feline peered at this person - their body was hidden beneath a large cloak and she couldn't see their face. Ignoring her gut instinct - that something wasn't quite right here - Tabby decided to confront the cloaked figure.

Coming out into the open, Tabby addressed what she thought was the elderly person. "Hello? Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:37 pm
The old "hag" stopped in her tracks momentarily when someone called out to her. Turning towards the stranger in question, she kept silent at first, and seem to study the feline. She is clearly not human, but she is the first person I met so far. were her thoughts exactly until the feline asked her of her identity.

"I am a mere old hermit in the same predicament as you, it seems. I came to visit the marketplace when I discovered there was no sign of anyone." She spoke in a raspy voice, then paused for a moment as she looked up toward her. The appearance of an old woman was convincing enough thanks to the cloak she wore. Her bluish hair changed to silverish grey, her skin was tan and wrinkled with creases on the forehead and the face. Her eyes, now brown, stared back at the feline with curiosity.

"...You wouldn't have any idea what's going on, would you?"  

Nathaniel Liir

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200

Lieutenant Turel

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:34 pm
"Come along" Turel told his brother, "For I want to examine the town below. I heard a crash as well and that tells me there is still life somewhere"

He knew his brother would follow him as neither wanted to be alone at this point. Normally he didn't want to help humans but at this point he realized he may have to provide some sort of assistance to them. Dumah followed behind, silently, taking note of their surroundings. Dumah didn't speak much mostly due to some neurological defect. It affected his speech, understanding of the world around him, and his reactions to the world around him. Although he wasn't a terrible person by nature. Just slightly less empathetic and slightly slower.

Turel on the other hand, had a more aggressive personality with a short fuse to add on. The two brothers went to the source of the noise. His elongated ears began twitching; Turel's ears were picking up conversations. Time to examine it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:43 am
Thalia Riviere Wolfe

"...You wouldn't have any idea what's going on, would you?"

The blue cat person shrugged. "I'm afraid not... In fact I was just about to ask you the same thing." Not wanting to appear rude, she thought it was time to introduce herself. "People call me Tabby."  

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

Nathaniel Liir

Predestined Backpacker

9,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:42 pm
"Tabby? Ah, please to meet you." She greeted in a friendly matter, before pausing to look around. "Hm, if you and I have found each other in this abandoned city, then it may be a possible that there are others still here as well, though somewhere."  
The Pillars of Nosgoth - LoK Role Playing Centeral

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games