Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold, gold, and more gold
  yes i want more gold
View Results

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:48 am
I'm going to my first event at the end of the month it's an ithra in the Shire of Dragons Mist (Beaverton, Oregon). They havent posted a list of classes yet, not much information beyond prices and the date. My bigest worie is that I will need a costume. Very simply what do I need to bring and what can I expect?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:08 pm
Ithra is FUN! smile At least, I think so. Yes, you will need garb, but especially as it's your first event, don't worry, nobody expects perfection. At an Ithra, you can generally expect lots of classes, with lots of learning, lots of people to socialize with, and quite a bit of fun. Things to remember:

-your garb
-a notebook/something to write with
-if it's not in a school or something, a chair to sit on (camping chairs are awesome for this)
-if there's a feast, something to eat off of, and a glass.

I'm sorry, I have to get off, but I'll try and post more later!  

Arithrel
Crew

LucyQ602

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:48 am
Arithrel
Ithra is FUN! smile At least, I think so. Yes, you will need garb, but especially as it's your first event, don't worry, nobody expects perfection. At an Ithra, you can generally expect lots of classes, with lots of learning, lots of people to socialize with, and quite a bit of fun. Things to remember:

-your garb
-if it's not in a school or something, a chair to sit on (camping chairs are awesome for this)

thank you for the help, my bigest question right now is about what tpe of garb  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:53 am
LucyQ602
Arithrel

-your garb

thank you for the help, my bigest question right now is about what tpe of garb

Any type, really. As a newbie, all you have to do is make an attempt at an outfit that is medieval appropriate. Often a non buttoning blouse and a long skirt will work, if that's all you have. Otherwise, ask around your area to see if anyone has anything they'll loan you.  

LittleGreenGirl
Captain

Sparkly Prophet

hellogoodbyetoday

1,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm
Well,
An ithra is a lot a fun i hope you enjoy your first one!  
Newcomers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games