Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image

It was a life she was having a bit of a hard time getting used to. She woke up in the afternoon once again, many of the pride members were out doing their morning jobs already but Adaeze was just getting up. From where she came from, all of the lions would be sleeping until the evening when the sun was setting and then would stay up through the night and head to sleep when the sun was rising. This life of being awake during the day was a little odd to her. Her being awake during the afternoon made her upset with herself. But as she thought of it she was a queen! She could wake up whenever she wanted.

Her green eyes fluttered as the sun flashed on them. For once her King was up before she was and she wasn't that sure of where he was. It annoyed her just a little but she shrugged it off and she started to wander toward the watering hole hoping that she could drink some of the water and wake herself up and feel a little better when she did it. Water was something that normally made some one feel better that was pretty true.

She slowed down as she got closer to it and then she grinned as she leaned over and lapped up some of the water and smirking, she wasn't feeling completely awake but she would if she hung out here for a little while. She flopped down on herside as she sat there and flicked her tail behind her happily. She couldn't think of any other better way to spend her morning, laying by the water getting some air and by herself in the quiet.

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

He was shipping out with his crew soon, the thought excited him a bit more than usual. He had brought Adaeze home, and though she was a delight in some areas, in others he was left wanting to stick his head in a Stormborns mouth. She saw him as hers, and she saw herself as queen. He never gave her the title, but he saw no need to argue with it. He preferred no dramatics if he could help it. It simply drove him insane to argue. Its why he did very little of it.

Seeing her at the watering hole made him pause in his steps. He gulped, and made a little face of anxiety. Great. There went the morning to himself. He supposed she would want him to conversate with her. She was pleasant enough, and he enjoyed her company most times.. He figured he could give that to her. She did put up with him rather well after all.

He began walking towards her, his dreaded mane hanging from his shoulders. He smelled of the ocean air, and probably a little like fish. But he was okay with that. Fish were delicious.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 1:00 pm
She watched the large male approached her spot for the day.

Adaeze was disapointed as Rio was when it came to realizing her day wouldn't be to herself as she also believed. She just wanted to spend a day to herself but now she couldn't. She looked over at him before rolling over on her back as she looked at him before pawing at him. Playfully pulling him close to her and nudging him. "Hello." She greeted cheerfully pushing away the thoughts that he was interrupting her day alone. She wanted his company and it was nice to have it. He drove her insane at times but she shrugged it off in most cases. He insisted that she wasn't a queen, but she defiantly was.

She thought it would be a little nice to spend some time with him for sure because she could enjoy his company before he headed off with the crew. She wasn't going to lie she was going to miss him and she normally did when he wasn't there. There were many times where she was left on her own and she wanted him to be there. Then again that was part of the way because she hadn't had much time to really settle in quite yet and really get to meet any of the other lions in the pride. "What are you up to Pirato?" She asked curiously.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:29 pm
She would likely never hear the words that she was queen from him. He had no queen, it was he alone who ruled the pride. She was a corsair, one he favored.. THE one he favored anyway.. His ruby eyes looked over her ebony pelt and he smiled. He knew she gave into all his carnal pleasures that he asked for, and so the presence of her may have been a surprise, but it certainly wasnt a bad thing.

"I be well.. How be you?" He asked, pulling away as she pulled him close. He chuckled, but sat next to her. He usually liked affection when he was giving it. Only because he was a scatterbrained male, and he couldnt focus on two things at once usually..

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm
She looked at him a little annoyed at the fact that she wasn't showing affection. She didn't like it when she wanted to show attention but he didn't want to. She came from a vampire pride. She knew that she expressed that before. If he liked it or not she was going to show attention at times. She leaned over to him and nipped his ear. It was a playful gesture from her. She liked biting and nipping and she liked to let him know. "I'm going to miss you." She reminded him simply, she normally didn't show affection like this, it had to be one of the first times. She purred quietly before she looked up at him. "Are you going to bring me back pretties?" She asked curiously. She had a few on her here and there but nothing much on her. She wanted more, she liked her pretties.

She flicked her hair around once again before nodding to him and flicking her tail around. "Adjusting..." She commented she purred in her normal silky voice. It was always seductive, no matter what she was doing. "It's interesting. This whole being awake when the sun is out deal." She chuckled some at the idea.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:19 pm
He sighed, deciding it was obvious she wasnt going to give in and just be okay with his company. She wanted to have a bit of affection as well. His type of affection wasnt hers, and so he knew that if he brought it up, she would likely be angry. Not that he cared much.. pirato cared about nothing usually.

"Oh? Whys that? Dont you have a group of corsairs to keep up on in my absence? I should think you'd hardly notice me missing."
He said, his voice rather fluent now that no fruit was in his system. He wasnt stupid, but he clearly acted it.

"Aye, love. Ill bring you lots of trinkets. You can have your pick." He said, wincing at her n** but purring just the same.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:55 pm
Adaeze shrugged and flicked her tail around a few more times before turning to him. "Well not yet." She paused and then stretched her paws out. "I really haven't had a chance to meet many of them." Corsairs. Thats what he called her, she never really remembered in. But she knew that she was better then the other females that was for sure. She normally got pretty things in greater amounts then the other females and it made her happy. She liked to flaunt them when she could. But from the times that she had with them she got along pretty well with the other females. She had a feeling it wouldn't be that bad.

"I like that." She said simply as she rested her head on her paws, leaning against him and settling down for a little bit. Now she could enjoy his company. She closed her eyes for a moment listening to the water before speaking up. "Do you know when you're going to be back?" She asked him curiously but then she turned toward him once again. "I think I can asjust well while you're gone"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:17 pm
"Well you should get to know more of them." He said with an eyebrow raise. He needed her to take care of the group of corsairs, and she hardly knew any of them. Maybe his time away would remedy that.

"Ill be gone for a day. Maybe two. But maybe this gives you time to get to know them." He chuckled lightly, and yawned.

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:57 pm
[Logged the rest]

Adaeze looked at the lioness and then shrugged quietly. she didn't really care for getting to know the other females even though she knew she had to. she didn't like other females most of the time. They were annoying and stupid. Well maybe not all of them but she felt that way.She flicked her hair out of her eyes and then looked at him again and nodded. "I guess I will it sounds like a plan." She stated quietly

Smiling, he nudged her cheek gently and then stood. "I must get going, but do listen to what I said. It will be best for you." He said, nibbling her ear before turning to leave the den. He looked once more behind him, nodding his head in respect and smiled.
"Stay safe Ada. Dont piss anyone off." He teased.

Ada nodded toward him and sat up so she was sitting as she watched him wander away. She knew that she had to be have herself not matter how much she didn't want to. She smiled at him and then flicked her hair out of her eyes. "Sounds like a plan." she said simply before flicking her hair out of her eyes again. Now she just needed tog et herself to get up and go at least try to make friends....

[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games